Build 1.5 | Arbor Vugenhausen | Custom 10s6p Pack | Paris 195mm | TB VESC | 97mm Clones | Greco V1 Mount | Sk3 192kv

its pretty steep. 15% incline in -2 weather. batt max is at 45 and motor at 80

Itā€™s probably more weather related than motor, cause it should deff be able to zoom up that on single

really? that was before 6374 btw

ive made it up that hill before but barely on 6s sagged a bit over 40%

Ohh lol well Iā€™m referring to single 6374 Single 6374 190+ 10S should have no issues with that hill

weā€™ve had atleast 6 inches of snow everyday since ive gotten my new 6374. havenā€™t been able to ride single 6374 yet

Lol you should really do that before going dual

whatever lol ive already got 2 6374ā€™s and 2 vescs :wink:

1 Like

I find single more than capable, thatā€™s why Iā€™m procrastinating plugging in 2nd motor lol You should still try single 6374 just to have a baseline to compare to with dual

the hill on the video I posted in the vid thread a while back was the hill I wanna beat my friend up lol

its about 20% grade, kept loosing traction on single

I will be trying single before adding the second. just not for long :wink:

1 Like

the perks of having an @psychotiller mount

that shit is never coming loose!

Pro tip-Use washers on the three mount screws. Your bolt heads are eating up the mount.

1 Like

itā€™s a bit of an optical illusion. they are eating the mount, but I also drilled it out for m6 + nylock so thatā€™s why it looks so much bigger

1 Like

Itā€™s not coming loose but the likelyhood of it snapping is rather high I would say.

but why?

ā€¦

Because chewing into the mount isnā€™t good. Itā€™s going to break. If youā€™d like, I can show pics of about 15 boards. None of the mounts move. and all of them have smooth surfaces. If you use washers, Loc-tite, and apply proper torque the first time they wont move even if you hit stuff. (curbs)

That type of damage consistently occurs from over tightening bolts without the use of washers and loc-tite.

Not trying to bash you (like my mount there), Trying to help. Your shit doesnā€™t have to look like shit.

2 Likes

i was asking about the motor screws.

I am aware of the risks of doing it my way and if it does break, I will make sure to publicly announce that it was not because of bad mount design. I tried everything with the stock threads, blue loctite, red loctite, still came loose after 15-20 miles. i havenā€™t had a problem with m6 and nylock yet.

you know that iā€™m bad at doing stuff the right way (hence the entire installation process :wink:). I now have access to (or will very soon) my own mounts. so I wonā€™t be begging for another one if this does end up breaking

Say it with me. " m6, WASHER and nylock nut"

m6 and nylock nut. what am I missing?

jokes jokesā€¦

iā€™ll put washer on lol

2 Likes

i donā€™t exactly have room for a washerā€¦

time to get scolded again :grimacing:

1 Like