Calling all Kiwi's

Does this link work? You might need to “join” or something. I don’t remember getting invited.

Thanks bud. See ya round the waterfront one day… :slight_smile:

Anyone know a good place to buy a battery pack? Or know how to get them shipped to nz?

Hey Jamiet, Im new to the Forum but have been on the “other” forum looking for bits and pieces for some custom builds. Im an engineer and machinist with an enthusiasm for making go fast bits. Its dissapointing to see how much we pay for stuff including insane shipping costs and lead times. eg Trampa gummies cost twice in shipping as the item does. My aim to provide local riders with local solutions including extreme builds and some parts including steering systems, wheels and tires. Ill leave the electronic stuff alone as its the devils work and makes too much smoke. If I get enough interest I will look for beta testers who want to try new bits.

Chur Chair

1 Like

By most accounts ride quality on gummies aren’t great anyway bro. Maybe no big loss on that one.

Hi all,

I’m from Christchurch just getting well already hooked to esk8 after a few days of owning a board.

Anyone else from Christchurch recommend some good smith tracks for me to take the board for a cruise?

Cheers

Yeah nice bro! sorry didn’t reply earlier… have been MIA for awhile… but looking to get back into this

Lol 10 char

2 Likes