Cheap 6X2 145mm wheels offroad setup for sale

Helllll yea! My kit comes in Monday!!! I will let everyone knows how it works out

7 Likes

I bought a kit too, will tell you how does it feel

5 Likes

Are the motor mounts you used for this kit the same as these ones?

1 Like

no, it is this one:

Dang, only one left for the caliber type mount. Know when you’ll get new stock? I need 2.

yes, out of stock now, will have it again in a few days.

IMG_20190315_165651 Does the caliber trucks mounts fits with this kind of trucks?

No they won’t. @Komamtb

The kit arrived, I just opened the boxes so I don’t know anything about it, but everything feels good ! IMG_20190320_130444

I was just a little surprised that the mount arrived blue (I thought they would be without color) but they looks good I also got two motors from the gentleman

9 Likes

Balta_6 just wondering… What is the belt size? thanks!

Does it work well on gravel roads and grass? The wheel surface looks somewhat smooth so I am wandering about the traction on the wheels.

What is the increase in power consumption? Will 1100 watts make it?

I don’t know about that yet, haven’t start building my board yet The wheels have cut for water, but they’re definitely not made for deep all terrain stuff Gravel and small dirt road should be fine

I think someone already tested the power consumption and it’s not bad, because the wheel are quite hard (harder than real pneumatics)

1100 watts will get you going but you should maybe consider up that a little What kind of motor is that ?

I have a keda 6364 2kw

But my battery is the problem. It can only output 35 amps. max

What kind of battery is that ? A 1p made of vtc6 ?

10s4p sanyo ncr18650ga

fairly good on grass - this was a little wet

3 Likes

They have a 10A discharge so 40A not 35A It will do I’m sure, you won’t be able to climb trees but for easy riding it’s okay

How is the quality of the motors? I am considering buying the motors from this seller as well, but the price seems a little too good to be true.