Chiboards Killer Trampa | 12s7p 777 Wh | Dual rear SK3 190kv 6374 | E-Toxx belt kit | Magura Hydraulic Brakes | Holypro35 deck | 8" Primo's | MasterCho mod GT2B

Yup it’s a beast that was on my 10s8p pack. Weight is about 210 lbs, very inflated tires (I was on road) , 17 ply deck very stiff

I sort of disagree, I used to hate riding my vanguard due to its flex I could not ride more than a few miles without it just making my legs sore. My trampa is the opposite it has a bit of flex for a big guy like me but it’s stiff otherwise. Also my battery box acts as a flex bridge and doesn’t let the deck fold as much

1 Like

I’m at around 150-160lbs, I am hoping the 16 ply will work out. If not, time to buy a spare deck.

That’ll be a perfect deck for you

I have a 14-ply Holypro deck on my Street Carver and weigh about 155 pounds. I wouldn’t want the board any stiffer than it is. To give you an idea, it’s still noticeably curved upward when I’m standing on it.

For touring a stiff deck is what he needs

1 Like

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/696?u=jlabs Okay okay, enough teasing. Fill us in… lol :blush:

haha!

I will be releasing a thread as soon as i perfect my winter mods including chains and other winter tips and tricks. As of right now that is just a teaser. Chains on these small tires is pretty difficult i do have to say.

I will give you this though.

• these are not going on my Killer Trampa boards as of yet, but they may be available as an upgrade in the future.
26 Likes

Oh no, don’t do this to me. Not now, not ever. I am going to loose sleep over this, literally.

2 Likes

lol - the siren call of riding all 4 seasons

1 Like

It never snows where I live but damn, those chains look hardcore.

1 Like

Holy mother of god. What have you done?

2 Likes

I wish I lived near the snow. I would try to be the first person to ride their electric mountain board with chains (4wd please) from the cabin to the ski lift with my snowboard strapped on my back. Then stick the eMTB in a locker or worse case strap it to your back and go snowboard all day. And don’t forget the snowy parking lot eMTB donuts for breakfast and lunch! :doughnut:

2 Likes

@barajabali Bro, that is SICK! Love the snow chains as well. I’m so tempted to upgrade and get those disc brakes in the new year.

As you battery packs look so well made. Love.your work

1 Like

Hey - is it somewhere on this forum where the differences between the decks are discussed?

I would love some sort of chart, to find out which board type (stiff, soft, spongy etc) would work best for my needs! … I actually bought my board blindly, mainly choosing from the looks! :smiley: Only now, after riding one, I have started to compare and witness the characterestics this (and other) boards offer!

Nice build / board anyways! Looks great with the chains on!

1 Like

Bajaboards also have a mountain board apparently on pre order now. That will really be the only competitor to your offering. Looks like a beast, costs 4k.

Yea the bajaboards mtb looks pretty cool but I’m very suspicious of the full suspension - seems like it would just take away from the thrill of the ride

1 Like

@Photorph yea I love the bajaboards I can’t hate on it but I don’t think I have to mention that it’s not as cool as it was 4 years ago. It seems like an rc car you can stand on. Looks like it too.

I’ll be happy to go head to head with a bajaboard :slight_smile:

1 Like

I came across the bajaboard about a year ago or so. I prefer a Trampa build, it seems more durable and also way less bulky. The E-Toxx belt drive simply looks bad ass. Along with the bindings and flexible deck, it will be hard to beat.

It does look like a big r/c car and that’s what make it look so cool. I’m not hating on it, but for the money, I have it on a E-toxx Trampa build.

2 Likes