I’m a currently a college student and want to build a cruiser that could be used around town. I’ve been searching for hours and hours trying to find the right deck for my first commuter build with very little luck. The things that I am primarily looking for are:
- Absolutely needs a kicktail
- No longer than 31"
- longer than 16" of wheelbase.
- Wide enough width (>8")
And with these primary things in mind I did find a couple of boards that satisfy this requirement
- Bustin Hybrid Cruiser https://bustinboards.com/products/bonsai-ecore-hybrid-cruiser (“16.5” wheelbase)
- Jet Spud (21" wheelbase) no kicktail
- Arbor Rally (20" wheelbase) narrow front
- Globe Decks (“18.5” wheelbase) narrow front
- Zenit Hibiscus https://www.zenitboards.com/product/hibiscus/ (17" wheelbase)
This will be my first build and I’m relatively new so I have very minimal skills to build a board. The things you would need to do to build a dual 6355 with 10s3p on a 15" wheelbase seems a little bit overwhelming and don’t look aesthetically pleasing at all. The deck I have my mind set on is the Zenit Hibiscus and the Bustin Cruiser, but the wheelbase is what stops me. Jet Spud builds by @Jc06505n, @XTLA, @Eboosted is exactly what I am shooting for. It has a slim enough enclosure so it’s not bulging out and it’s compact with power. But if I can’t acheive that on a 17" wheelbase I would even compromise to a single motor to make it happen or even a smaller battery if I have to. But preferably I would want to fit dual 6355 with 10s3p is this even possible on a 17" wheelbase deck without making it look like a tank?