CLOSED! Video = Free Enclosure - Only Europe!

@OskarCastrone Hey ! how much would be shipping to France for the PWR box ? Which size is it ? I’m interested :slight_smile: I have solderless modules to test under a board, could be a good match plus eventual padding inside !

@Pimousse Look it up, would you be interested in reviewing the PWR case on your Pir Cac monster ? :wink:

1 Like

Hi Im building a 10s5p pack for my board right now and I’d love to review a PWR case for it. Hope Im not too late. How much is shipping to Sweden?

Great deal ! It.s fair ! @Vanarian, I bought a box from Riako already and I’m in the process of building a custom battery holder. Thanks anyway !

1 Like

Shipping to Sweden is 7.5EUR :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shipping to France is 13EUR :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wish somebody whould make thinner long enclosures. Having a 50cm long enclosure that has a 4+ cm height is just too much when you don’t stack cells or a fat BMS on top of the pack.

When you have a small BMS for charging only or you have a shorter 3p pack and BMS next to it, having 4cm or more height is just not needed. It just means less clearance under the deck.

Great! Can you pm me payment info?

Ok my video is here as promised https://youtu.be/tYaquShV2r4

My honest opinion: The box is very good. I like it over my Peli cases. Thank you Oskar

3 Likes

The board looks very good!! Thank you for the video :slight_smile: I am sure it will last for a long time.

2 Likes