CLOSED! Video = Free Enclosure - Only Europe!

I’m definitely interested in the PWR case for my latest build. Let me know the shipping to the US and I’ll send the money ASAP.

I’d be interested in either or both - I’m in NYC and would be happy to pay shipping.

Is the box waterproof by chance?

Currently building a board… thread is here: https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/nyc-cruiser-500-build-freeride-blank-sk3-6374-hk-mount-10s6p-ebay-batts-vesc/37094

I’m planning on adding to the thread as the build progresses with full wiring diagrams etc. so I’d be happy to implement the case and show how the various components tuck into it.

On the box side I travel a good bit (just got back from Colombia, planning a Nicaragua trip next and probably PR also once the island is getting back in line) and carry camera equipment, gopro, laptop etc. so I’d be happy to review that too.

Would def be interested in one pwr case for review! Will you have enclosures with nice cutouts for batt.meter and connections or is that on the buyer to fix? Shipping would be to Sweden btw.

I am building my first setup. How much is shipping to germany?

@OskarCastrone you might want to add a limit to how many you are willing to send out for “free” and make sure they are well aware you want a video review in return before you send them the product!

1 Like

I’m interested in the enclosure, can you tell me what shipping would cost to NYC ?

$42 is a bit steep. I think parcel2go can do it waay cheaper

Yeah I second this, I’d be happy to do a nice video review and test it out, but $42 is a lot to pay for shipping.

3 Likes

I am will to test out the enclosures. I am in California.

I will test it I’m un Washington but will be going to Mex

hey Bro, I’m up for a case if the size works. happy to cover shipping.

1 X PWR CASE SHIP TO AUSTRALIA (country), South Australia (State), 5223 (post code)

what is the dimensions bro?

Can I please do this it would really help me out alot!

1 Like

What are the dimensions on the box(tray)? and could we get a few sent to the US then distribute?

I have a 12s7p 30Q pack for my Trampa build that I’m having trouble finding a home.

Would love a per box for a vid review, in Ireland :ireland:

I will check that out!

I dont think there will be enough space for such a big battery, sorry…

Unfortunatly shipping via parcel2go is unavailabe from Denmark…

that sucks bro. i can’t foot $40 for shipping right now but good luck! the enclousures look great :+1:

1 Like

Whats the shipping like to spain of a box? I’m interested

Shipping to Spain is 37€ for the PWR BOX and 25€ for the PWR CASE… :slight_smile: