CNC machine what ya got?

no fancy cnc :wink:

1 Like

I ran a dual torch cnc plasma cutter for 3 years on my job when I worked nights. I’ve cut up to 2" thick steel on it. Fun times. Now I’m back on the day shift and hand welding Stainless pipe.

1 Like

Fusion hubs

Bumping an old thread in hopes of finding someone to cnc something for me. Very simple.

1 Like

just got access to a machine, now working full-time as operator. should be doing some stuff soon and willing to collab

5 Likes

Ill take any chance to collab here :smiley:

1 Like

Hey guys, I am the owner of a cnc machine shop and production facility in Boise, Idaho. Recently I have become pretty involved in esk8 riding and some custom building. Obviously I have a lot of great equipment, and the skillset to utilize them, so please let me know if you would like to do any prototyping or small runs of your custom parts. I can be messaged here or emailed at andrew(AT)ICEBIRGPRESS.com

5 Likes

I just started working with a doosan puma 3100 xyz…lathe… Have to learn programming with y axis since there’s no FUCKING cam/cad for it. :angry:

1 Like

@ICEBIRG Holy crap, thought I was the only one here from Boise. We should get together, man. Of course all my boards are in pieces waiting on parts right now… Cool business, buy the way. (icebirgpress).

@jboren - Thanks a ton! Yeah we have a lot of fun. I just recently got into Esk8ing with a Evolve Bamboo Gen2 (single motor) which I quickly gave to the wife and replaced with a Carbon GT. Absolutely loving the sport, we should for sure go for a ride soon!.

My cell number is 2.0.8.7.6.1.1.3.7.7.

1 Like

Should PM that cell number or @longhairedboy might call you at weird hours of the night to ask you if your refrigerator is running.

6 Likes

@ICEBIRG Hey man, life got crazy and I spaced calling you. Up to my neck in family stuff this weekend. I’ll call you later this week when life is back to normal. Whatever normal means…

1 Like

Sup, Boise in da house !

Where’s your shop at in town? I may be downtown on my skate tomorrow evening.

djp

My new toy :point_down: file2

file2-1

15 Likes

@marcmt88 That’s an expensive toy. what happened to your old toy?

1 Like

Still have it, using it to machine POM and the like. Had it for ~15 years and served me well.

benchman

5 Likes

You have no idea how jealous I am. As a cnc router guy this is my dream lol

1 Like

20180114_185932 my toy😁

5 Likes