Complete build landyachtz evo deck-torqueboards direct drive 75kv motors-12s7p battery- $1000

Due to my one wheel addiction I no longer ride this thing so time to let it go!

-landyachtz evo spectrum deck -12s7p custom battery by Chibattery systems -torqueboards direct drive motors 75kv with 110mm wheels

The board runs like a champ! Since I put it together, the craftsmanship is not 100% perfect. The battery just received a switch upgrade by chi battery systems not too long ago. I would prefer local pickup in tempe arizona but shipping is not out of the question. Sale includes charger and remote. over $2000 invested in this build, let me know if you have questions!

4 Likes

What country are you in?

1 Like

US as it seems.

@filmerskier97 Is that the same 12s7p you wanted to sell in 2017?

4 Likes

I would assume that’s arizona mexico. @b264

1 Like

if u are interested I will buy it right now for 850

1 Like

That’s a good deal even atb1000

2 Likes

indeed it is!

I’ll buy it! I’m in Idaho. (Used to live in Mesa though :grin:) how gnarly would the shipping be?

I was about to buy that drive train anyway. Rather pay you a little more and get the whole thing!

1 Like

Definitely buy this one.

2 Likes

yo is this avalible cause i want to buy

2 Likes

This is a good deal, hope you get it

1 Like

That other guy just picked it up.

1 Like

Well, didn’t expect this deal to last long anyway… Congrats to the buyer

1 Like

Thanks! Pretty stoked! It’s my first eskate. I might swap out the deck. You can follow my build, it’s called Fantom.

2 Likes

Just got the board! So stoked! It looks amazing, but I can’t figure out gore to turn it on. :sweat_smile:

@filmerskier97 said he charged to it full for me, but the power button doesn’t seem to do anything. i tried pushing it once and I tried holding it. I did the same for the other button, too.

What do I do? :weary:

Thanks for any help guys! Can’t wait to ride it!

1 Like

Yo is there a loopkey

1 Like

The button on display side is for the display only. the one on the side of the enclosure should be on/off. But since it needed “upgrading” could be that the antispark is busted again

1 Like

Is that where the button is supposed to be?

1 Like

I would guess so…

Crack it open. I would think it would be disconnected from power if you had it shipped

2 Likes