Both my current threads are too chaotic for me to manage. I am starting a new thread to combine both into this new one.
Installation instruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfwuMY0f-B0
After many trials and errors, designing pulley/belt cover, experimenting and testing Acetal Delrin for wheel pulleys, locating reliable suppliers for belts and steel motor pulleys I finally am able to bring together a complete drive system for your trucks and motors.
Kit is $110 + $14 US shipping, $32 International shipping, includes the following:
- C-clamp x 1
- Universal motor arm x 1
- Dual idlers with 4 bearings
- Acetal Delrin pulley/belt cover
- Steel motor pulley 8mm bore x 1, choice of 14, 15, or 16t
- 13 or 16mm wide POM drive pulleys x 1 (30 – 42t) other sizes are available to fit ABEC, Kegel, MBS, or Abec clones)
- 12 or 15mm wide HTD5m belts x 1
- All stainless mounting hardware
3 sizes available to fit: short --> 80-90mm wheels mid --> upto 100mm wheels long --> upto 107mm wheels
Dual SKS Turnigy 6374s on TB 218mm Note: Turnigy 6374 motor is not “true” 6374, diameter of can is 59mm, length measures 86.3mm. A true 6374 motor would measure 63x74mm.
Mounts on 6"x2" pneumatic tires
Evolve motor mounts can be installed under the deck or reverse
Forward under the deck