Creative ways to make my helmet more noticeable

far more comfortable and a lot lighter. I went directly to a TSG from a full face MC helmet.

2 Likes

Although i have Size L in most motorcycle helmets, even XL is a tight fit on the TSG pass. So you might need a larger number if you consider buying one. Don’t know about you other guys?!

1 Like

Thats helpful thank you

4 Likes

What about just stick on a few small blinking bike brake lights?

1 Like

Ive got a little keychain that has a blinking LED on it, just flip a switch. I put it on my dogs collar for the specific reason of being able to see her easily. Stands to reason it would work well on people too, in this case helmets.

speaking of dog collar…not calling you a dog. I was actually thinking about this one for night rides, you can cut it to length

https://www.amazon.com/Nite-Ize-NiteHowl-Collar-Necklace/dp/B01JJSWM22?th=1

2 Likes

Thats cool. I prefer the blinking, but some people might not…so options right :slight_smile:

EDIT: It flashes, didnt realize that.

3 Likes

I already have some neon lights in the rope type version. I was debating on using it on a reflective belt vest thing or helmet. I’m more concerned with daytime vision though. I feel like are easy to see at night with makes that an easy solution. I finally ordered the fluorescent hair things and some really reflective tape to design.

2 Likes

Can ya see me now?!

7 Likes

You missed me eating shit on Girard and Frankfort today! #ihaterailroadtracks that hide potholes…

1 Like

Oh noes! You still in town?

Can you make it light up?

Yeah, it lights up too

Sweet. For sure easier to see

Nah. Gotta get home. Busted my big toe, gonna lose that toenail…

Let’s see it lit up. @Sapphirinia

10 Likes

what kind of LED strips did you use? or is it just reflective tape?/glow in the dar tape?

EL wire and EL tape.