Custom Made Board, what can $600 get me?

Thanks man! I didn’t realize it at the time but those stealth mounts would have been dope, maybe I’ll get them in the future

2 Likes

Folks we have lift off. First initial start was a success!!!

5 Likes

Any pics of the completed board yet?

I’ll get some pics up this evening, I haven’t gotten the enclosure yet but I’ve strapped it all on and rode it the past couple days, it’s so much fun! :laughing:

2 Likes

Which enclosure you have comeing?

A modified 405 I believe from @psychotiller, the original one I got was too long/wide

1 Like

Let’s see a pic of the strapped together board!

I definitely will! It’s at the bottom of my car rn so when I get the chance I’ll get it out and take some pictures for y’all and maybe a video!

1 Like

image image

5 Likes

There ya are folks! It’s temporary but it works great for now, absolutely love this thing, thank you to everyone who gave me advice and helped me through my first build🙏🏼 Big shoutout to @M.Hboards for the battery and for helping me out through a lot of it! I totally would have done a video but it has been rainy weather today sadly

5 Likes

Pretty nice for a first board, friend. Congrats!

3 Likes

Any update?

1 Like

Yo, waiting to see the finished product, is it complete?

1 Like

Sorry guys, been super busy lately with work and stuff, the board is (technically) not really finished cause I haven’t gotten my enclosure yet from @psychotiller, I’ve messaged him multiple times and no replies yet sooo might just try to build myself one, but the few time I’ve gotten to ride the board it’s been doing absolutely amazing! Love it so much and can’t wait to officially finish it, hopefully soon ish.image

4 Likes

And the addiction begins…

2 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

It begun a long time ago😂 all it took was a few videos some research and I was sold

2 Likes

I’ve also messaged @psychotiller around a month ago since I bought something from him and haven’t heard anything. It seems he’s busy, but I think we deserve at least an update.

He is very very busy, DM him on Instagram and you should get a faster response…

@DEEIF Either he blocked me or he deleted his account. Neither of which bodes well.

EDIT: I signed in with a different account and found him. He blocked my other account. Not cool at all.

1 Like