Daily Driver (Chinese build) - Dual Winning W4 83mm Hub motors / DIY 12S Modular (?) Battery / VESC

Nope, but i’ll keep you updated ! Don’t expect carvon quality though. They’re meant to be cheap…

1 Like

Besides the rubber problem, are there any more problems? What is the top speed? Is FOC working ok now? Is it worth it? If the seller made a new version of these motors, with no more issues, would you recommend them for VESC with FOC?

how is the build going?

As i mentioned in another topic, I would never recommend those motors, they’re too powerful to be that unsafely assembled.

I mean its like having the fastest car in town and having it loose parts randomly at anytime… Even with their “Updated” version, the urethane didn’t hold. And if your motor fails, they wont help you with anything… (They only “helped” me because I lived a few kilometers from their factory).

I would say, find better offers…

i was thinking to buy this to upgrade my hub motors’ what is the max speed you get from this?

Oh. I was in ShenZhen a while ago. just dont think about FOC with Maytech VESC, I have good relation with they factory. I can help you with the enclosure.

1 Like