DIY Electric Longboard(us)

600OBO twenty 20char

1 Like

pictures m9

so let me get this straight. you are selling a deck (not mentioned which one) a $170 outdated esc, 8s lipo, $40 trucks, skateboard wheels and some sort of pulleys for $1300?

your posts says no motor, remote or charger? so im confused af.

5 Likes

For perspective. I built a similar board in 2015. @Skunk sold his hummie build for the same money and that came with 2 motors. Don’t think this is going anywhere soon my friend. Price revision needed.

3 Likes

Chanel trucks? Solid gold esc heatsink?

4 Likes

What are we thinking for price? Move the decimal over one?

3 Likes

Did he mention that it is a downhill board :joy:

3 Likes

I think it’s a typo. Must have meant $130 or maybe $300, which would still be a stretch. Either way, a 4 digit price for a rolling mystery board can’t possibly be right. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I mean I’ll do $30 for the deck, that’s a start

hes in for a roasting I suspect.

I think we got a deal at 100

1 Like

i sure hope so.

2 Likes

Damn, I hate when my vinyl gets all warped

2 Likes

Maybe that’s why it doesn’t have a motor. It’s got vinyl warp drive. Don’t I know exactly what that is, but it sounds amazing. $1,300 actually sounds like a steal for warp drive. I wonder if you have to wrap yourself in vinyl for it to work though. :thinking:

3 Likes

uh there were multiple typos… faceplamsx1000*

1 Like

IMO the roast arent bad…

1 Like

This is the one he’s got, just with a CF sticker all over it and new griptape, $70 new https://www.ehlerslongboards.com/the-lonely-pirate-37-x-10-downhill-freeride-complete.html

1 Like

yeah I did, i swapped the wheels with some zombies with the wheel hub and used it downhill

Let me link everything to help me and everyone else out…

1 Like

If you can add pics of the other parts too, there is no sign of the motor mounting hardware or charger you mentioned, just the deck/wheels/trucks/enclosure