DIYElectricSkateboard.com Black Friday 🍗

@torqueboards do you have any wire extensions with 5.5mm bullet connections? I reverse mounted my TB 6355 setup but I need extensions to connect the TB VESC to the 6355. I could make my own but if you have them in stock I’ll just order from you.

@Sparc Sorry, I don’t have any atm. I’ll make sure to offer some though in the future though.

Dang I had to buy my stuff from u guys a week ago and it already came :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

I wish I got the discount What I got was 12s4p 6355 mechanical kit and vesc and fast charger and nano remote What I would have done if I waited waaaaaaaaa 12s4p with fast charger(you guys should make 10s4p again) Vesc 6374 both Nano and mini remote to see which ones I like and then single motor mechanical kit

Wish I could change the stuff out but I’m broke after my purchase from last week

@DEEIF Shoot us an email. We’ll give you a discount. help@

Sent it’s under [email protected]

Thanks We’ll check it later when we get some downtime.

1 Like

Okay thanks

@DEEIF dang I’m in the same boat as you :sweat: I would’ve waited had I known

Go time yet

Got time yet is what I meant

That’s called a hub gentleman.

3 Likes

Thank your Sir

1 Like

I never thought I’d go 12s let alone 12s4p but for the price I couldn’t say no, if you are looking for a battery imo I don’t think you can even build it your self for that price unless you already had parts and equipment to make a battery.

I’m excited but also sad that now I’ll have a DIY that should make my Raptor 2 obsolete lol

Lol did u get the battery before or after the deals

6374 motor isnt on sale anymore?

@ARetardedPillow - Not anymore, no. :cry:

I just need otang Kegel wheel pulleys not motor pulleys or belts can I get just those?

When will you guys ship?