Diyelectricskateboard- flagging my post

Dude, shit happens. If you give him a chance I am SURE he will make it right. But being a full on dick is just going to get you ignored. You can complain about him being a bad vendor, but you have a responsibility to be a good customer. Money does not equal respect.

Whats intimidating??? I simply asked for s refund****

you don’t like the posts fine neither do I however I think it’s beneficial for the next person to be able to see how this customer was Un satisfied because I wish I had seen this before I spent 500 on parts that didn’t last me over a month Minus the esc and drive set I have nothing personally against him I just don’t think he has good customer service

15 times…

Dude… i simply dont get it… Im talking about dishonesty, not a two days delay in shipment or stock issues… its alot more than that but i think i got the vibes. Disappointed

Good luck to ya’ll

And got an approval … how come the vesc is shipping tomorrow?

I am not gonna argue with you. Im just saying if you lasted me with emails, I’d ignore you too. You are going to have to settle down, and work with him. Ir just keep the VESC. I don’t have a dog in this race, just trying to give yo a little advice. Good luck.

It is not amazon you are talking to here. That is a small company and they might f*** up sometimes. Give them a break. You are covered by paypal anayway so what are you afraid of?

1 Like

@Idobartal - We’ll go ahead and cancel your order. Sorry for not seeing this any sooner.

Unfortunately, you’ll have to wait for paypal now to refund your order.

Your always free to contact us on live chat for immediate assistance.

@willpark16 - Do you not remember? You were offered a complete new battery pack but you decided to not go through with it and do it yourself.

@mmaner - Thanks for the tag.

6 Likes

There. Seems like a reasonable resolution.

4 Likes

Now there you have it. there was an answer, so as of now, everyone who has any problems with a vendor that is on the forum will make new threads with stuff “Every customer should know about{Vendor XY}” just because it works.

Congratulations, we officially closed the circle.

2 Likes

That’s why I didn’t go into politics, makes me wanna choke a brother out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, just trying to help out. You’ve always been good to me so I figured it was just a misunderstanding.

1 Like

My esc is what I was talking about the 6s version I told u about the capacitor issue

After talking to paypal all morning, its not so simple, i need wait for the vesc, pay for shipping back, wait for it to arrive, and wait for him to refund… a process which can take up to 45 days… Im not afraid, i am bothered. This post is the only reason he replied… and what a weird reply saying he wished he saw it sooner… i uploaded a picture of his replies.

This is Dexter, not “Ralph”. I dont know what you know about businesses, but sometimes there is more than one guy working there.

2 Likes

You uploaded pics of someones replies, not necessarily Dexters. You keep making these statemnets that are false, like how you titled your post that DIY was flagging your post, which was false. Just chill, stop…you won.

2 Likes

Try the live chat on the site next time. He’s always responded within minutes when I chat there. Including when I’ve asked for orders to be cancelled.

But funny enough, “Ralph” did exactly the same thing to me. Said an order would be cancelled but I got a shipping notification this morning. Dex cancelled it without question so no skin off my back, but sounds like “Ralph” needs some work.

2 Likes

Just now @torqueboards didn’t answer me when i was standing in my front yard yelling for him. That bastard!

Clearly it is time to resort to cannibalism.

20 Likes

Get the Torches and the Forks.

:fire: :fork_and_knife: (sorry, no fork emote there, but cannibalism, so…).

4 Likes