Diyelectricskateboard- flagging my post

You talked to paypal all morning because of a minor issue like this? How much spare time do you have?

1 Like

:hamburger: :meat_on_bone: :poultry_leg: :wine_glass:

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the warehouse screaming at the top my lungs for some deck channel help from @longhairedboy, the son of a bitch wonā€™t answer? WTF!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

The issue is that youā€™re calling out a fairly well respected member and distributor in the Esk8 community on your first post. Dexter runs a very small business and you canā€™t expect the same level of service as Amazon. Mistakes happen and responses may take awhile.

1 Like

Againā€¦the lack of understanding that Dexter is not a big box store with racks of inventory and a staff on hand at all times.

@Idobartal doing things in esk8 and dealing with vendors is not like normal shopping.

This for the vendors is sometimes a one man show. So, sales person, customer service, billing, help desk etcā€¦So, business practices are not as you would expect at times. Yep, sometimes no answer for days. Crazy conformation emails. In stock notifications, but nothing sent. Itā€™s a crazy way business is done. But one very important thing you need to remember. You need to be EXTRA patient when it comes to DIY. Things are less than perfect. But things usually sort them selfs out eventually on both sides.

2 Likes

What no tacos? :burrito::burrito::burrito: I need a taco cart emoji lol

Iā€™m going to sum up this thread and then close it:

Customer frustrated waiting for refund. A non-generalizabled thread is started to complain publicly. The vendor resolved the issue, which was likely what the eventual outcome would have been without the thread.

3 Likes

@caustinā€¦ @longhairedboy was so hungryā€¦he ate those emojis

1 Like

Of course not! You know I only respond to faxed black and white photos of your issue written in wet cement. And only on Tuesday. Christ its right there in plain english on page 387654 of my EULA.

Hereā€™s your peasant money back.

lol

2 Likes