Do any of you have esk8 withdrawal?

Past few days have been pretty rough. All I think about is esk8. Does anyone else feel empty when your not able to esk8?

15 Likes

Right now I’m feeling the jones for an esk8 sesh . Its been almost a month. :sob:

2 Likes

Really want to mess around with my FOCBOX unity but I got hit by a car last Wednesday while testing the new hubs… I was so excited to get my controller and now it’s just sitting in a box after all the time it took to be produced and delivered. :face_with_head_bandage:

9 Likes

Mines not bad but I fell and got road rash and I’ve wanted to ride ever since but I want to heal first, been about 3weeks since I rode since I also sprained an ankle😢

3 Likes

I hope you get better soon.

2 Likes

I got my hands on a campus cruiser but my mom didn’t want me to ride it so my dad took it to his storage unit and I don’t have anything to skate. I just feel so empty because I’m used to going on a 5-6 mile ride everyday when I have free time. Now I have nothing to do in my free time!

1 Like

Thank you, I am doing quite well given the circumstance. I was very lucky to walk away with a fractured and dislocated shoulder. I can no longer tinker with the board due to the injury and I miss that just as much as riding.

1 Like

Take care of that ankle. You’ll be riding in no time

2 Likes

Oh shoot man, wish a fast healing, will never forget the time I couldn’t skate for about a year. Ran into a guardrail when I was downhill riding at a new place I found. Broke my leg, and I damaged my knees. If that guard rail wasn’t there, I would probably not been here considering the other side of the guardrail was a huge ditch with a ton of rocks.

3 Likes

Haha thanks! I’ve gotten way worse doing a lot easier things😂 Not @KaramQ leg broke bad but still…

2 Likes

Over the years I’ve broken my wrist , both ankles, left knee cap and maniscus skating. That was long ago. I ride safer than I did as a teenager.

1 Like

Did I mention my left foot is 1cm shorter then my right.

2 Likes

if you on that point than esk8 was too much in your life. never good to be fixed to one activity to 100%. Sure I missed skating in the winter when my motors broke, but I have plenty lot of other stuff to do.

Do you have a girlfriend? if yes, than you shouln´t get bored at all. if no, than find you one!

Go to gym or learn another language.

Start to hustle some money for your next build.

Order part.

Easy thing.

5 Likes

I go to the gym here and there, 4-5 times a week, I play American football but the season ended a long time ago, it’s winter and spring that I don’t have much to do.

I try to take advantage of my days but esk8 has become such a norm for me. I do have a pc but I’m not much of a gamer and I’m sure you wouldn’t want me to be playing fortnite all day

what´s with old school skating? you know the thing where you push with your feet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t have access to any of my boards😭

1 Like

I still push skate, I’m not that lazy

ok that´s sad. but why? I mean if there is no battery on it, there is nothing which can burn down. your parents non the less don´t want you to skate?

1 Like

Let me just get back and settled at my house and I’ll be Flying, just for the time being I don’t have access to the boards