Do any of you have esk8 withdrawal?

End of story, ride at your own risk, many people like me don’t like riding in the rain, and unlike you, we have other forms of transportation when it rains. Not many of us will give up our cars for esk8

1 Like

Driving cars is dangerous and you should not be so blasé about people taking unnecessary risk. Anytime it rains or snows, everyone should stay home from work and school.

See how stupid that sounds?

Just go slow. If you know it’s slick, then you know to go super-duper slow and don’t make unneeded trips – aka joyrides.

2 Likes

Aside from the constant heavy rain, my board has been inoperable for about a month. I’ve been getting by with my old wowgo and kick pushing a tayto. It’s not enough though and I miss 30 mile rides deeply.

4 Likes

I haven’t been able to ride for a few months cuz i fucked my shoulder when I fell off my board. The feeling will pass soon enough :confused:

3 Likes

I get a pushing withdrawal

1 Like

After a day without esk8 I had withdrawal, I can’t stand walking anymore

But then again it’s not just esk8 I get withdrawal from anything that moves by itself

1 Like

Apex seems to be serving you well :wink:

2 Likes

11 Likes

The worst is when I’m doing stuff with the family, don’t have an esk8 with me, and find a beautiful new area that said esk8 would have been great in.

3 Likes

UGH. This thread has me triggered lolz. Had to stop in November, snows mostly gone but roads are a gravel pit here. I’m almost 6 months. Pretty excited to get going.

2 Likes

Can verify :frowning:

3 Likes

Speed recovery man !

1 Like

Damn dude. Ya even on pneumies (which i don’t have), gravel roads are an extreme liability. Gonna have some badass scars now. :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like