Do FOCBOX's actually exist somewhere?

Right, can I get just focbox now, and charger later?

@scepterr

As per the terms, split shipping is not possible.

Will you be shipping the wheels to your distribution centres also? If that’s the case then sending the wheels on after wouldn’t be that much of a burden would it? I assume the money clips will be in with the focboxes and nanos too?

Can I remove the charger from my order of 5 focbox?

@bigben

We are currently working on the different options. We will confirm it by March 2018.

For now, we are not shipping money clips because we haven’t get them from old production unit. So, we will ship them separately.

@scepterr

Yes you can, but you will get the amount as store credits

I would rather not, I think for the collosal inconvenience this has been, the terms can be bent just the slightest bit… @onloop @barajabali can somebody override? 5 focbox now and the charger can ship whenever

Also I would be fine with store credit if I can purchase later at the same price, will pay shipping of course

@scepterr

If you like to remove the charger, please contact support via email.

If I remove charger, guarantee I get focboxs from the batch going to the US?

@scepterr

Actually, All orders are lined up and list has been generated and sent to our agents, So i think you have to wait. We will be getting some stock after Chinese Holiday (after 25th of FEB).

Wtf dude, I’m stepping away cause now I’m pissed

4 Likes

Really sorry for this.

https://i2.wp.com/margaritamorris.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Frustrated-man-steam-out-of-ears.jpeg

4 Likes

Feel pissed for you guys. Maybe one day enertion will learn. @onloop really fooled us, gave us number of units that were in stock ready to ship. Then lies over lies + a touch of marketing bs with the moneyclip ( we really swallowed that ?) Anyway I can’t much complain because I recieved my order 1 month ago ( 1 month and half late). But i’ve been buying stuff from enertion for almost 2 years now and it’s always been the same story. they have improved their game in many ways but not on this one.

7 Likes

See the good in this situation : that’s how enertion was built and managed to deliver FOCBOX in the first place. Should they not have, there’s no telling if anybody would have been able to ever ride FOCBOXes in the first place. Note that FOCBOX orders have been honored one way or another, that’s better than running away with your money.

WTF, did angry me just praise enertion ? Office is really boring today. Gotta go lunch.

Design an ESC.

3 Likes

lol funny you should say that… i got a bimmer coming soon and i really like the idea of an etched heat sink…

1 Like

@CarlCollins what will be the country of origin for these shipments?

Also, i couldn’t help but notice that the 25th is in “two weeks.” That’s a very thinly disguised “two weeks” response, sir. Its also on a Sunday, but i have to assume since you guys are like 19 hours ahead of us you mean Monday.

Just fuck the money clips. Seriously. I called around and got everyone that gives a fuck about the money clips and we took this group shot:

9 Likes

actually… I’ll tell you guys what.

buy this:

and send it to me and i’ll paint an e on it for you.

2 Likes

@longhairedboy

We will be shipping some of the FOCBOXes and NANO-Xes from US & UK. Items were already dispatched to our Agents, they will be shipping them by this week hopefully (limited February stock). We will be getting more items by the end of this month hopefully. The massive shipments will be by End of February-Early March 2018.

Also, We are ignoring money clips to expedite the shipment. If any of the customer missed that and want it, please email to the support to get them when they will be in our warehouse.

The Delay is due to Chinese holiday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like