Do FOCBOX's actually exist somewhere?

3 months aren’t enought slak?

I think I overstated myself again. I just wanted to say that they are legit and will deliver their products.

I think the main point here is that we were fed false information unlike other company’s that tell u such as carvon that this is going to be 4-5 months type or deal and not hey if you order now we will ship we have stock

I got 4 FOCBOX laying around could sell them for 160$ each

1 Like

You can get focboxes brand new, ready to ship for 155$…

Ready to ship? Where @FredrikHems

1 Like

@Pr0dy its not about getting focbox anymore, it’s more about company feeding lies that it will ship next week (was in middle of December) and 2 months later nothing happened :wink:

2 Likes

@longhairedboy has them for 155$. But when I read further they wasnt in stock unfortunately

Then get them for 155 I’m not forcing you to buy mine :wink:

2 Likes

I dont need any more focboxes :joy:

Haven’t received chargers yet, We will be getting them by the end of this month. We will ship them by Early March hopefully.

I have an order with 5 focbox and 1 charger, could I get the focbox now and the charger shipped later? I’m in NYC. Order 15436

2 Likes

I will update you after confirmation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry! You have to wait until your full order is complete (Otherwise they might not get to mine :P)

In stock with fast ships: @DavidBanner

I have 17 backorders with another 30 on order. as soon as they arrive they’ll all go out in the same day and i’ll probably be ordering even more to get ahead of it.

I have several orders that are for far more than just focboxes and are waiting on just those to ship.

One guy bought almost everything i have including a battery and enough shit for two other boards.

I need them for retail and for builds and i need them yesterday, but i suppose we’re all going to have to wait for CNY now.

once they start flowing though it won’t be a problem. This is all just because of a badly timed shakeup that happened in close proximity to CNY.

fucking sucks but what are you gonna do.

6 Likes

Any update?

Hi Everyone

We will be shipping order having FOCBOXes and NANO-Xes only within a week.

1 Like

How about my situation?

HI Scepterr

Unfortunately, You have to wait till Early March, only FOCBOXes and NANO-Xes are shipped to our Agents in UK and US.