Does it matter which way you mount your trucks?

I love you guys are your bants. It’s awesome after my kids have gone to bed, it’s like they are still here with me.

10 Likes

Im not arguing the source. I was simply saying I’m the one that showed you that image. But whatever Brian.

moonberg dancing required

2 Likes

I saw what you’re saying. And I’m telling you that I saw a similar, but different, image in the past and to find it again, I used duckduckgo. And ended up finding a different one, one that was better than the one I’d seen before. So you can listen, or not listen, I don’t care. It doesn’t fucking matter anyway.

Cool story

1 Like

IMG_0840

Can’t find moonie dancing so heres my fav duck pic

5 Likes

I’m sure a Google search would have provided me with some decent info as well, but this is better because now I can see and learn how it directly applies to the application of Esk8, which is far more beneficial. Just how I feel at least.

1 Like

This doesn’t work and is just wrong.

Unless you don’t turn I suppose that would work then.

Look what I found on google then.

They built the WHOLE skateboard upside down! Skate that if you can @b264

https://www.skateshopbristol.co.uk/communities/5/004/009/624/165/images/4635287840.jpg

6 Likes

Is that content available on goosegoosego? Otherwise you’re barking up the wrong Brian tree

2 Likes

no. this is google images exclusive.

1 Like

shruglife_fullpic_1

1 Like

You clearly haven’t made a horse drink from a river then lol. It doesnt take much

Oh come on Brad, don’t be so sensible, let us have some fun. BTW it was me that invented the internet so you all lose.

download

IMG_20190116_211635

Shhh… don’t spill the secret sauce. :wink:

5 Likes

A nerve! You touched a nerve!

1 Like