Downhill for REAL

:point_up_2:t2:That’s why @chaka is an og. A savage and a true gentleman. :love_you_gesture:t2:

5 Likes

That edit makes now more sense :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lol yeah I figured haha

1 Like

Okay, im not gonna lie. Youre right about the new guy stigmatism and toxicity. I felt the same way when i joined. And so you moved around alot and where big. So was/am I. Went to 9 dif schools growing up… heck i got kicked out for being the big kid and not knowing my own size(private school thought i was too physical for my size) so that gives you the right to be the judge. Did the principal give you a metal too? I tried to keep it clean at least, and thats hard cuz im a sailor and I curse like one lol. Okay, now i got my jabs in we can call it even @Chaka lol. Like i said, no skin off my back, I got pretty thick skin. Cheers to that beer man

2 Likes

You are too kind! I am probably one of the most flawed individuals here.

@J95hicks awesome man, water under the bridge!

3 Likes

Well maybe that’s true but you haven’t met my babies mamas. After their stories, you’d have a run for your money. Lol flaws, we all got em. But at least you know how to build rad shit! Now let’s all hug :hugs:

3 Likes

All I need is $90000 and i’ll build your flying mountain board.

And also get the rest of my business off the ground with custom parts, and pay off my car, and put my son in a good mechanic school, and bribe my 4 your old’s way into that montessori school…

11 Likes

@longhairedboy

Do you have any experience with esk8?

Have you ever made an esk8 before?

Any builds you can show us before we part with our hard earned cash?

20 Likes

Dying :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Do you have a group buy price?

How much if I can get the community to order 50 boards, what about 100?

1 Like

Hold your horses man. We don’t even know if the guy can build a board yet.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s true, we can never tell if he’s the next AlexTech or not

2 Likes

I hope this guy is faster at building boards than typing

8 Likes

not really, i just like to take pictures of other people’s boards in the fake shop i set up

i spray painted an evolve once

i never post anything to the internet because i’m afraid people will laugh

yes but before i can tell you, let me see how much beer and weed i have left, and how much i owe that hooker from last week

I’ll take $350 off list for 50 and $400 off list for 100, delivery in 200 days, all identical boards. You probably think i’m joking after all those other answers.

I’ve got a board for that horse too, even comes with a free oats tray and shit guard for the motors on the back

or if i was the original alextech. maybe i built those shit packs just so i could get the negative attention i never get anymore

6-8 weeks on all typed responses

16 Likes

ROFL…damn, Im havin a heart attack right now :slight_smile:

@taz is writing something good i’ll bet.

2 Likes

@taz did you pass out on the keyboard again… you never could handle your heroine

4 Likes

Well I guess we all have to start some place.

@sender did the same and look at him now. You should try glass frit.

Don’t be ridiculous. If anyone dares @chaka will come to the rescue

You should stop doing all that. It is bad for your health and your soul.

First we want 10 sample boards for review. Then we talk.

Never get between horse shit and the recipient. Bad juju. Let it flow.

I don’t know what you are talking about. His packs are great. I have one on my wowgo and have drawn up to 120A continuous without issues. You should get one too.

It’s the format you chose. This forum has no multiquote.

4 Likes

You do know he’s just janging in you right? I mean, dude has never had a serious moment in his life :grinning:

1 Like

OMG, you guys are giving me heart pains I’m laughing so hard :grinning:

6 Likes