Downhill for REAL

I started in your mom

I don’t know who started that glass frit shit but its terrible. People should stop using that and just use generic silver/black grip tape from the mall.

What, you don’t think i can come up with my own unreasonable over-reactions? Man, fuck you. I can over react just fine on my own. Damn, that was insulting. I thought this was a cool game of jerk-each-others-monkeys but now your cutting soo deep man… aww i’m sorry. I’m fucked up too. Let’s be friends.

I should stop doing your mom

First ten samples will cost you full retail plus a sampling fee, 11 pallets of yuengling, and a metric pound of weed.

On second thought, maybe i can use the poop to cool the ESC

I’m using his boosted upgrade right now in my boosted that i spray painted myself

Your face has no multiquote

6 Likes

Leave him alone Taz. He builds the best boards on the planet. Think he missed a shrink tube on one phase wire though.

Damon I will take 10 at the reduced rate.

9 Likes

my work speaks for itself! The elegance. The simplicity. the two irrelevant and unnecessary drive systems and bonus ESC. VIP models get 7 extra ESCs and additional Free Cells, which are random 18650s taped in places.

11 Likes

@sender is my half brother so no surprises there

My mall does not have griptape. I started skating on waxed boards. This gave me control that you could only dream of. You should try it. All that abrasive shit just messes with your technique.

Now who can’t handle their heroine?

Don’t be ridiculous. The last time I saw her laugh that hard was when she saw that guys board. I think he called it “candy crusher”. What kind of a dweeb would call it that?

I will have to consult my accountant. There was a reason I only asked for 10. No more fingers to count and I have a court order that prevents me from taking off my shoes if there are people within a 20 mile radius.

See, if you stick with us you may learn something.

I thought it was an evolve. Unless it is a boovolve in which case we need to meet and you let me try it.

I asked for an upgrade. They told me multiquote was compatible only below level 30.

3 Likes

@DeepSeaSwan while those 2 continue their flirtations I would suggest talking to @rich Hes the only man in history to break a trampa deck and regularly flies on his emtb

This thread is too funny.

3 Likes

Last thing i need is more people on my fucking christmas card list. You know its funny, the more boards i build, the more blood relatives seem to pop out of the forums

Have you tried rubbing urine on the wood?

HOW DARE YOU SIR. HOW DARE… zzzzzzzzzzz

yeah. What a retard. That’s the name of my hooker. wait…

Have you tried rubbing urine on your toes

Only a fool would help start a community like this.

bro bro i have an evolve AND a boosted and i painted both of them. all by myself. I even posted it on instagram with rap music in the background while i was making weird hand gestures. Can you even boosted?

I’ll upgrade your face for free.

5 Likes

This is getting nowhere. We could be doing this all day and night and the only guys giving likes would be @mmaner and @dareno .

I have to go to bed. Your mother said she wants me to rub her toes and you know how bitchy she becomes when she does not get her way.

@dareno is right. @rich is the Mikhail Baryshnikov of eMTB

5 Likes

Spoilsport.

3 Likes

I WIN!!! I WIN I WIN I WIN!!!

BEERS ON ME! no seriously, i just spilled both of my beers on myself.

8 Likes

There is nothing like a gracious victor.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hey guys

5 Likes

Justin my boy asks me every time he sees me on here to bring up your posts because he loves Adventure time and thinks you’re some kind of hero. I’ve put him straight.

6 Likes

in front of the TV with Adventure Time on??

7 Likes

Probably cheapest way to fly on a mountain board is to get a kite :ok_hand:

I think you are on point man! I live in a pretty hilly area by the coast and have rocked the kite/bed sheet and line uphill a few times… but a nice kite might curb get the urge for some flight time.

my kids aren’t allowed to watch that show. sorry.

2 Likes

this guy has set up a sick ramp/landing situation! Nitro Circus is most definitely more my speed…:star_struck::exploding_head:. I think it just requires the ideal environment. a course set up specifically for eMTB’s would be almost the same as flowing trail bike courses but minus the advanced terrain. the idea of staying smooth and flowy, transitioning to some big air’s, just requires the right lines… I intend on building a eMTB that has a small lightweight battery that is for supplemental power and electric brakes. I will thoroughly enjoy the walk back up hill. snap in a new battery, next race. I just got on this site through a friend (havent found him yet on here lol), I told him my idea and he said this is the mecca of DIY eboards. so here I am. not a whole lot of liquid funds to blast on toys for myself with 4 kids, at the moment, so I will start on this project… uhhh… in the near future.

2 Likes

High discharge lipos are your friend than. Dual 6355 belt drive to save some more weight. Probably around 10kg still

You ok Justin? Talk to me Everything is fine. He didn’t mean it. Take a deep breath.

2 Likes