Dual belt kit 10s2p from Diyeboard.com

My friend had to pay 20$ so I guess you had bad luck

Did you write anything special on the declaration?

Nice build, I bought the same dual belt kit from DIYeboard and is working fantastic. I currently have modified the rear truck so I could use 38T wheel pulley with orangatang kegel wheels. When I received the package, one of the diode from the DIYeboardā€™s ESC (top PCB) was fallen off, Iā€™ve re-soldered that diode back and re-soldered most of diodes and hardwares with thicker lead, and then battery indicator was working like a charm. Have you tried if there was any missing diode or component from your top PCB area?

I didnā€™t pay anything to have it imported, I live in Denmark.

Weird that @Lumaci had to pay import taxes.

My indicator donā€™t work on the remote or the esc case. Shows full battery all the time on both remote and esc. If you have any tips for a solution this problem Iā€™m all ears :slight_smile:

When you have to remove the motor pulleys how hot did it have to be? Will a heat gun be hot enough? Looking to change mine to 12/36

You need to use a torch with flame

1 Like

I only used a heatgun on mine

1 Like

Good to know. Iā€™m changing the mounts soon but I bought a pulley puller just in case.

After heating it did youb just pull it off. Iā€™m trying to take the pulley off my Liftboard I think theyā€™re from the same supplier.

Yeah , but you need alot of heat.

I know this is an old thread but where are you finding other sources for this lipped bearing here in the states I donā€™t want to pay $20 shipping off their site is ridiculous. Thanks

have u checked grainger or mcmastercarr?

nice thread! wanna hear some updates! i think many ppl are looking at theese kits from diyeboards due to the price, i mean they compete with products (evolve boards) that are 3 times more expensive :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found them on Ambec, online bearing store. The only place that I could see they were listed as high speed and sold to RC hobbies and what not where the others I couldnā€™t tell what quality they were you know if they would work thereā€™s a million of them out there but I think these are the exact ones I hope. Thanks for your pointer

Iā€™m new at this and the expensive boards will have to do something exceptional to WOW me after being on this cheap board. If they are 5 pounds lighter, can go 5 miles more ECT. I just donā€™t see spending another $1000 to upgrade. I weight 246 and this board calls me Flaco every hill we climb!

I have this kit and my take on this:

1. Speed is good, approx 40kph
  2. Torque is pretty low compared to my other boards, slows down into wind and uphill quite a lot
  3. Belts get loose really fast and canā€™t be adjusted, buy heaps of belts and you might have to change them regularly, possibly depending on riding style and weight (Iā€™m 105kg). Mine are two weeks old and slipping heaps.
  4. For the price these are quite good but I bought mine from MBoards which was an expensive mistake, should have bought from DIYeboard and saved $200, I also got no enclosure, late delivery and delivered with flat battery in controller so it seemed to work but wouldnā€™t turn the wheels until controller charged and got no support from Mboards - Bjerk helped me out with this fix - thanks mate!

Great information! Can you please tell me if the 36T 12MM KEGEL DRIVE WHEEL PULLEY from Torque Boards will work with the dual belt drive from Diyeboard? I have orangatang kegels that I want to use but Jason from diyeboard said itā€™s not possible.