Eboosted Enclosure JetSpud

I’d peel the grip tape and see if the holes are there.

2 Likes

No holes. Imma just make them

Lol facts. Everyone was so angry this morning. Atleast Iran outback of our system. Coffee lit tho.

Are you aware that this is any electric skateboard BUILDERS forum??? where people diy things… which means do it yourself… and someone giving you advice to drill holes in your deck to help you out is part of the everyday practices here…so calling me/ us ignorant was highly uncalled for…but your welcome & I hope it works out for you…:call_me_hand:t5:

2 Likes

People also seem to really like Eboosted’s enclosures. I ordered two sets in the past and they are great!

Stop the complaints in the forum please. We are here not to read your spam and we all here tentaive to resolve the issue. Bitching about it wont help. If you bought something and uncertain about it, there are thousand members here inc the seller you could have asked earlier before ruining your build. Take it as a feedback for future upgrades.

1 Like

I’m not complaining tbh. The enclosure quality is great. Sturdy af. @eboosted did a great job. I was just confused as to why it didn’t fit and everyone Went mad.

1 Like

people here will come to defend Alan’s work. It makes no sense why he would take the time to make an enclosure that doesn’t fit the advertised deck.

I don’t think it was a vendor bashing post as more of a I’m confused please help me post.

I wonder how many people would come to a defense for the person I bought a battery from that attempted to kill me with his iffy work and false advertising. He has two more days to provide me a refund that he agreed to and he hasn’t responded to my reminder text.

5 Likes

Exactly and with that said it sucks to see administration on this site act this way. Respectfully moderators and whatever other titles on this platform shouldn’t be cursing, discrediting and being disrespectful to members on the forum. It’s a two way street but the way people acted in this chat is pretty disgusting.

1 Like

1 Like

I doubt very many. I hope this works out for you brother.

2 Likes

Im gonna take this one topic at a time… Im sorry if I hurt your feelings. I wont quote all the different ways you offended and insulted people here, but suffice it to say that calling you a dick was not a curse and was simply meant to get you to stop and think about what you were doing.

@Eboosted has made dozens if not hundreds of enclosures for people on this forum and none have had any major complaints, very few complaints at all. So when a new guys shows up and start digging at someone who assists and helps our little community we tend to get defensive.

You may be 12 years old, I don’t know, but on the internet your an adult no matter your physical age. When you disrespect some, just like in the real world, that person and those people associated with them, are free to disrespect you in turn. Own it.

Im done, but IMO you need to apologize to @Eboosted.

9 Likes

Actually, I had a huge complaint.

I shipped the guy a deck, and waited months for the enclosure to be made. When it finally arrived, it showed up taped together with 3 other enclosures that I had to distribute, and my deck. Adding to my frustration was the fact that Alan messaged me on WhatsApp while he was at the airport in Mexico. For some reason he was outside of the secured area, and they wouldn’t let him back in with my deck. He had to check it. In order to check it, he had to pay $60. He messages me asking what he should do. He didn’t want to toss it. :roll_eyes:

Anyway, turns out my enclosure had bubbles on the surface, and the interior showed random shaped sheets of fiberglass layed up, as it if were made out of leftover scrap.

Many other folks have said that his enclosures don’t fit well, but “don’t want to vendor bash”. One of those guys is in this thread (not defending him)!

Alan DID refund me though. After I paid him via friends and family. But his refund was sent as if it were goods and services, so I wound up paying for my refund. :man_shrugging:

This isn’t a one time issue. I myself had that exact problem using @JLabs deck with @Eboosted enclosure. Alan was nice enough to refund me so I didn’t make a big deal out of it. I personally know @BasWoods and he isn’t a “dick” like some of the others here claims.

1 Like

I’m seriously disappointed. Between @Maxaweli battery issue and @BasWoods enclosure issue I noticed a lot of the veterans jump to vendors defense right out the bat without all the info. It especially makes a difference because I know those guys personally and they’re really the nicest people I’ve met, nothing like everyone here are describing them to be. @onloop @treenutter

Hey Bro,

All good to be a bit upset. But you don’t have any context. That would make it difficult for you to understand why everybody jumped on ya. @Eboosted is one of the most helpful, and talented vendors on this forum, who makes an amazing product. @mmaner is like Santa, he helps everybody on this forum with everything in any way he can, he’s likely given away over a grand worth of parts just to help people get on the road. But he’s also like that uncle who takes zero shit and defends righteously those he feels are being slighted. In this case you sort of crossed a line opening a thread wanting to discuss your issues with the product you bought from @Eboosted. The reason this got ugly fast, is this isn’t the first time this has happened. There have been other people over the last while entirely new to the forum who come on to simply share their negative experience with a vendor. Not saying this was you. But it’s happened and it peeves people off. It’s like a new patron walking into a pub and openly complaining about a well loved regular to his own friends. Does that make sense? This is a cool forum. For the most part people here look out for one another. You are totally welcome to become a valuable part of it. Today you learnt a valuable lesson. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Look forward to seeing how your build turns out. I’m sure you’ll love the finished product.

8 Likes

@BasWoods I hope you were able to install your enclosure by now.

On a sidenote, you are right, that note should be stated on my website, hope you understand I just realized the existence of a new batch of Spuds 29" with only the short wheelbase position, so I just updated it now. I also included a procedure to drill the holes to the deck, hope it helps you in case you still haven’t drilled them yet.

10 Likes

All future Spud shipments will have 8 holes in the rear to alleviate this issue

10 Likes

@mikenyc as I understand it you got your money back, so thats a seperate issue and has no place in this thread.

@nate when I call someone an idiot, I don’t mean they have jelly for brains and cant walk a straight line, I mean they are doing something I find idiotic. I feel like your friend is being a dick to a another member. He didn’t handle this correctly and started insulting people.

I stand by what I said, meaning that in this instance I (thats me, not @onloop, Enertion, or even @Eboosted) think he was being a dick. Im happy to edit dick to be ‘not nice’, ‘unpleasant’, ‘counterproductive individual’ or whatever, but the sentiment is the same.

I probably should anyways, I’m not comfortable saying dick this many times :).

2 Likes

Money back, minus fees and a scuffed up deck that was new. It’s relevant.