Eboosted Enclosure JetSpud

Mine’s a 29

1 Like

Damn. That’s sucks. The one they sent only has the four holes. I’ll message bkb about it.

Bro chill down, you play with fire… There are reason why forum has these rules.

Interesting that you are insulting the most Kind Person on this forum. Good Start :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Idk why you keep telling me to chill. But could you please stop. Thanks

I don’t understand how I am insulting any one. I simply stated an issue and I’m being called a doc and what not. If the “kindest person” in this forum is calling people names when they have an issue, they clearly shouldn’t hold that title.

Something something, that

3 Likes

But your deck only haves 8 holes in total or 12?

1 Like

Yeah to only has 8. And I made that post because I repeatedly stated it was dirt in the image not infill and the same few people kept insisting it was. I got annoyed my apologies for that.

@BasWoods the folks here on the board are trying to help you. They don’t have the deck in front of them, so they are basing their comments on the information you’ve provided. In the pics here it does look like the holes were filled, and that’s a reasonable guess because (at lease some) models of the jet spud have multiple wheel base options.

You should have reached out to the vendor before declaring disappointment publicly. We all understand that it is frustrating to spend money and then not get the result you were hoping for, but it’s better to approach the issue with an aim to solve the problem, rather than bashing the vendor because you ran into a problem. @Eboosted is a known entity here that does great work. We’ll take down this thread once the problem is resolved. If you want to post again, describing the incompatibility between the version of the deck you have, and the enclosure you purchased - that’s useful for folks to know!

Practical advice: drill the holes and get riding!

5 Likes

Now I have to drill in know holes and hope I don’t misalign

1 Like

Here i have to say you are right. It Was not okay that people still told you that it was infill even if you said that it is dirt. That Was strange to me too

2 Likes

lol @Jc06505n we just wrote the same post! You were 30 seconds ahead of me!

3 Likes

Mmaner has given you the perfect Solution with the holes to use the trucks

1 Like

^ or you can even get a riser, tape it in place, and drill through the holes. Maybe use a ruler/tape measure to measure out the needed distance. Be careful not to drill too close to the existing holes!

3 Likes

“I don’t understand how I am insulting any one.”

Huh? You started off by calling everyone ignorant dude. They were only giving suggestions.

2 Likes

Sean Sean were past this bro ,

1 Like

Damn it. Too busy at work to keep up today. :frowning:

Wow! what an epic novel. Had me at edge of my seat so early in the morning! Good read, time to grab coffee…

Hey @JLabs Did the manufacturer change this batch to cut cost? Might wanna make sure they at least set it up for the longer wheelbase

6 Likes