eBoosted Enclosures thread

Use @Eboosted 12s universal for bintang and meridian. It’s designed based on bintang and fits my meridian prefect.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it does :slight_smile:

1 Like

How does the new GTX enclosure handle the flex if the board?

The new enclosure is very flexible, it won’t crack because of vibrations :sunglasses:

Nice. How long do you think for that switchblade 40” to hit the market? I have both decks. Can’t decide which to build

1 Like

I’ll have the switchblade next Wednesday in Lima, it’s already in the aircraft freight. So it might take me 15-25 days more to finish the enclosure design

3 Likes

Do you have exact dimensions for this evolve enclosure?

Internal dimensions:

Width: 18.5cm Length: 55cm Height: 3cm

Take into consideration the deck is concave so you might get less height in the center

1 Like

Hello guys, I’m pretty excited to release the new HS11/HolyPro SS enclosure for 20700/21700 cells.

This enclosure request has been made so many times I lost count, this was a challenge to create because the Trampa HS11/HolyPro deck is very narrow and the length was not ideal to fit 21700 cells. However, I was able to completely redesign this enclosure from scratch and made it long enough to hold a 12S4P made of 21700 cells.

The design has an extended flare on the nose and tail, which not only allows to increase the pockets length but to help a perfect seal for waterproofing making it ideal for rainy days.

Now you can fit Samsung 30Ts for an insane 140A of discharge on a just a single stack slim enclosure, Sanyo 20700s can also be used and they fit like a glove.

9 Likes

Hi Alan, Does this mean you have abandoned the SS Trampa Street Carver for 20700/21700 12s4p?

1 Like

Nope, that’s the second announcement I’ll have later this week, hang on tight :sunglasses:

1 Like

Any chance there is a 20700/21700 vanguard enclosure down the line? Or can the current ones accomodate? Thanks Alan!

Hi Alan, the coming double stack carver enclosure won’t fit 20700 cells, just 18650’s correct?

The Vanguard 12s can accommodate 12s3p made of 21700 cells, this will give you 105A of maximum discharge which is more than a 12s5p made of 30Qs,but it will requiere a 6mm rubber gasket

Correct, a 20700 DS would requiere a new mold. Nevertheless, I’ll test a 20700 cell and keep you posted.

1 Like

Thank you, I have the 10s4p one. Looks like I’m sticking with 18650’s!

1 Like

@Eboosted,. Alan. Noticed you posted a pic of a new enclosure. Which board is that for? Saw it in the pics only thread

Hello the enclosure is made for the Trampa Carver deck like this one:

http://www.trampaboards.com/35-solid-trampa-carve-deck--drilled-edged-fitted-with-jessop-grip-tape--a-marine-grade-stainless-steel-countersunk-bolt-kit-p-12017.html#

This is the enclosure:

2 Likes
  1. The new HS11/HolyPro made for 20700/21700 12s4p DONE
  2. A Trampa Carver DS for 12s8p DONE
  3. Subsonic Spirit in process
  4. Evolve Bamboo GT replacemente for 10s5p 18650 DONE
  5. 12s5p for Longhairedboy Witchblade in process
  6. Landyachtz Switchblade in process
  7. Subsonic Talon V2 in process
8 Likes

Damn, that is my dream case, but shipping is quite expensive :(, from a $125 case, with shipping it goes to $183 :confused: Do you have coupons :p?