EMF Hub motor final sale!

We have also setup a new payment gate way for direct CC for those that don’t have PayPal. Check it out!

Are you sending out any early? Or do you have an estimation on when you would have them all shipped?

Sent you my order # last week.

great product ! would love switching to hub motors . you are clearly a few steps ahead ! just finnished my outrunner board… if i just found out a bit soones :frowning:

@jacobbloy If we ordered in the first sale will we automatically get orange urethane or should we message you because I want orange

Not really sure, but I think, that you’ll black wheels with black trucks. Send him a pm or add a note on your order to make sure you get the orange wheels

I read in your terms and conditions when buying EMF hub motors and it stated that any BETA product may or may not be delivered on time or at all. Is there a chance these hub motors may not be delivered to me at all, and if so, do I get my money back if they are not?

The hub motors are not a Beta products.

I actually payed some one to write this and when i read over it i must have missed it but the hub motors are not in Beta testing any more.

Thanks Jacob,

1 Like

@jacobbloy I see your hubs here and there being sold at alibaba.com and I was tempted to ask them, so I asked them, are they working with you?. Many suppliers/factory from China have claimed to be working with you (that they currently are working with you, that the hubs they sold are your “true design”), but I think that they most prolly copied your design and bullshitted all the way, Eg. Freerchobby and Maytech… Are you working with freerchobby or maytech? I believe that their claims will bring bad reputation to your hubs (they sell sub-quality hubs to everywhere, with your design), people will start thinking thousands of possibilities, so , I just want to clarify this here. No offence or any personal interest here, just so that everyone knows you are selling the best hubs.

I do not Have them made in any of these factories, i have been making hub motors in china for a long time and there are many that are basing there design off of my motors and or an old design. and maybe an updated design.

some thing you have to know is my hub motors are very expensive to make compared to a normal out runner and most china factories will cut corners. but also a lot of companies who are selling motors in china are just agents and are actually not the factory and are buying them from the factory.

Glad to hear from your clarification @jacobbloy. Which high-end factory that you are working with? (curious). Did you get your urethane made there too? (curious also) :blush:

I am pretty sure his urethane is made by Labeda (the same place that makes orangatang kegels)

Can you provide some dimensions of the trucks?

Sadly this was not possible as it was about $6000 for the front wheels and about $10000 for the motor wheel. because of mould cost.

The wheels that will be shipped have Australia urethane with aluminium moulds that i had made my self. You will see that i have made a custom front wheel mould so i had to source the centre core of the front wheel (abec 11 clone) This was not easy as no one wants to sell just the core.

I also have a mould with a proper wheel factory fro the front and motor wheels but this mould was delayed so it won’t ship with this order but i will offer them as a very cheap upgrade as i have put a lot of money into these moulds and the urethane so i want every one to have them. i have had to order over 2000pcs of the front and motor wheels with this mould.

@DeathCookies what dimensions would you like. the hanger is 180mm and 150mm but because of the motor offset both work out to 180mm. the truck has standard hole dimensions and it is a 45deg base plate.

Thanks. Now i finally purchased some hub motors. They will be send out on 1.7?

Awesome! Ship mine if you haven’t already. I’m order 612. Black on Black if you are taking color requests.

Hey guys we are just days away from shipping. Just in know! Be quick!

Black please thank you sir :new_moon_with_face:

@jacobbloy Is it possible to get the 107mm wheels as replacement? I got 4 motors befor you sold the 4wd kits, but i would also like some more speed.