EMF Hub motor final sale!

Which deck and axles do you use with the 107mm wheels? Electric Flywheels?

Deck is Self built, i plan to mount them on a SKOA vapor sooner or later, but for now they will stay on the Stock trucks (Paris v2 i think)

@jacobbloy When do you ship the EMF Hub motors?

1 Like

Mhm, did you get copied?

I believe @jacobbloy already spoke about this.[quote=“jacobbloy, post:52, topic:4762”] I do not Have them made in any of these factories, i have been making hub motors in china for a long time and there are many that are basing there design off of my motors and or an old design. and maybe an updated design.

some thing you have to know is my hub motors are very expensive to make compared to a normal out runner and most china factories will cut corners.but also a lot of companies who are selling motors in china are just agents and are actually not the factory and are buying them from the factory. [/quote]

Thanks a lot.

I would say as I have said before, lots of China motor factories are just agents for bigger factories. But I would say some one is connected to my factory they are using pictures that I have posted around the internet my self. If if them that I took my self.

Sadly there is nothing any one can do about it. China will copy and break agreements if they think they will make more money.

Maybe you can answer my other question too? I would really like to know when you will ship my and the hubs from the others?

I said i will start shipping the first week of july so from the 1st till the 7th i will start to ship as quickly as we can assemble them and package them and then ship them, but i have a schedule and all of the front wheels will be finished by the 1st so this is why i have said the first week on july.

those who ordered first will be shipped first.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. I did not read that previous message but now i am informed.

I’m hoping to get some kits shipped out tomorrow! Come on guys just s few left!

All cool mate

Hey there, Planning on getting some of your hubs, but i’d like a double check with you to make sure my build idea would work, running a spacecell pro4 with 2 VESCS and a set of your dual hubs for a 55kg person and hills.

Is the spacecell the best option for a battery with these hubs considering the 40A fuse limiter. (forgive me if these questions aren’t allowed here, i’m new)

55kg! You will fly with that setup!

Space cell will be fine you will probably be lucky to draw 5 Amps with your feather weight.

Are these shipping out from Australia?

I know that Jacob is located in Australia, I would Assume that they are going to ship from Australia.

It’s just I got a shipping notification and import duty demand from a courier company today shipping from China. I do order a lot of stuff from all over but the name in the senders address suggested a generic Chinese hub motor company?

its quite possible that he got them shipped direct from the factory… whats that they say about assumption? lol

Interesting, let’s see what @jacobbloy has to say on whether he shipped you anything!!

10x sets shipped yesterday and hopfully another 10x today. The rest I’m not sure where they will ship from. But yes they have been shipped from China. If I shipped them all to me then the import tutors would have been over $2000.