Enertion 6355 190kv VS Alien Power 6355

@seanpain4 - You can purchase my motors. However, I’m currently running low on motors though and I’d rather have my customers enjoy the motors then send them to onloop. That’s common sense.

I hope onloop has better motors than myself he charges more. I obviously have a sensored motor which takes about 5mm off the stator. So that would make onloop’s motor bigger anyhow. Do you need the added power, No? You only put 30amps to your setup so what’s the difference? Bragging rights?

I don’t claim to have the best motors unlike onloop. You don’t need the best motors to go 20-30mph.

I could immediately make the best motors and charge $120 but that’s not my target market.

Hiding nothing. I’ve already stated.

Why pay more for what you don’t need?

You don’t need a Ferrari to go 80-100mph.

I climb 20-30% inclines all day with my motors and they meet my specs and needs. I’m sure, they would meet yours as well.

You are more then welcome to purchase from Enertion.

Not the thread for this, but any reason you go for sensored motors? FOC?

@NNGG - Yes, to use the hybrid mode.

I’ve got two alienpowered motors, http://alienpowersystem.com/shop/brushless-motors/6374-outrunner-brushless-motor-170kv-3000w/

They haven’t let me down. This is not a competetion on who-ever has the biggest shaft (pun indeed intended)

It’s simple really, they work, they go fast, good torque and they are reliable, the same goes with torqueboards, enertion, tacon and whatever brand / company…

Its just the best bang for the buck.(for me) I don’t need to compare, it does what it has to do for a cheaper price.

This is just a consumer opinion.

2 Likes

Anyone test/compare the R-spec to DIY’s 63xx motors?

Would that be a fair comparison considering they sell motors with different kv ranges?

I am mostly interested in noise and smoothness of the R-spec and DIY 63’s

1 Like

[quote=“torqueboards, post:47, topic:2996”] I could immediately make the best motors and charge $120 but that’s not my target market. [/quote] ehhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Everybody zip your pants and put the fucking rulers away before i start slapping people. I will also slap your mamas. Except @chaka’s mom, i’ve seen pics and she’s got guns.

9 Likes

That’s just marketing to entice people into buying it “ON SALE”, but in reality that’s just the regular price.

2 Likes

That is true, been like that since Christmas

1 Like

My only question is can I get the Enertion one in black… That’s all I care about.

1 Like

so delta _19 im sitting here wondering … epoxy is a kind of what ??