Enertion Boards Voluntary Liquidation

We should all form a support group. :frowning:

6 Likes

When “innovation” steps backwards.

Absolutely.

Definitely wish the best for Jason and his family. But do us all a favor and stay under that rock you have been hiding under J bone.

7 Likes

the most activity this forum has seen in months. whats up you beautiful bastards :slight_smile:

As for you aussie cunt, the least you can do is hand over the forum database to that other guy who hasn’t got time to cut his hair.

16 Likes

@onloop to @Sender

8 Likes

I don’t think he would want the forum anymore, remember it was $1 million USD?

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I’m dying mutherfuckers

7 Likes

That still overheated…

8 Likes

@onloop is the cron rake task defacing all the for​um.​es​k8.ne​ws links turned off yet? If you really cared about the community, this would be job number one.

6 Likes

Hi, bri bri…

6 Likes

10 Likes

download%20(65)

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

@onloop I sent my board last October to @hyperIon1 @hyperIon2 in Texas to repair multiple issues and I never got it back. No one has replied to any of my messages or emails since your last remaining support agent quit. Please help me get it back, it’s the very least you could do. I helped Roan organise multiple events to promote Enertion here in NYC because I believed in the company, so to say I feel slighted is an understatement.

10 Likes

jpeg

14 Likes

You’re asking a guy that stole from hundreds of people to help you? Not trying to be rude, but are you fucking stupid???

2 Likes

Rabies.

2 Likes

The Raptor definitely changed my view of hubs. Who knew hubs could run so hot, be so unreliable & inefficient and have self-removing urethane? Still top of the leader board there. :ok_hand:

13 Likes

double penetration

9 Likes

That’s a funny way of not trying to be rude. I have nothing to lose by asking one last time. I’ve already contacted Chifley Advisory about the matter. Feel free to mind your own.

4 Likes

Threads like this are why I have missed .builders.

Good to be back

:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

13 Likes