Enertion Boards Voluntary Liquidation

For those members on this forum that still haven’t made the switch, hop on over to

and introduce yourselves! It’s the best place to get advice from experienced builders, and drool about the REAL innovations in esk8!

13 Likes

Enertion:download

11 Likes

Sorry dude. Didn’t mean to come off like that. Maybe I did. But not at you. But this whole Enertion bullshit is a long time coming for me. I was ripped off a long time ago and I got nothing but flack from it when I would post here. Banned for life even. Emotionally invested I guess… :wink:

None of you will ever get what you want from Enertion after the Raptor 2 showed it’s face. Jason is fucking stupid and doesn’t mind stealing from people. Then threatening them. Then not paying employees from what I’ve heard. Then this…

4 Likes

I don’t know who you are or what your story is, but none of that has anything to do with me. I’m very familiar with Enertion’s downfall and how their own employees couldn’t provide explanations after being ghosted like the rest of us. I made my own lengthy post in the forum. I wouldn’t take it out on any fellow riders, though. I’m not expecting anything from Jason, but like I said, I have nothing more to lose. Good riddance and I hope Jason never shows his face again.

2 Likes

Jason thanks for the message and still well regarded (the ones that are) focboxes… and other cool stuff.

I’m sad to see enertion take this route. regardless of if at a certain point seemed inevitable, it’s still rough. I was excited for future developments, I feel like as a community we learned a lot about ourselves in the process… good or bad, our community has grown as a result of all of it and good or bad (or both) you undoubtedly have played a huge part in that so nod to you.

I wish you the best man, I can only imagine how much suck this may be, or have been for you to this point. You are a creative, outgoing guy despite flaws that have been pointed out over the years, many flaws of which we all have to lesser or greater extends when you dig down into it…

What I’m trying to say is that I hope you do well with your future… you definitely have the drive for it man and I hope you do well, are able to move past this and keep helping make the world a better place.

12 Likes

I hate to say it @onloop but this was coming and you kinda deserved it for ripping folks off and stealing their money among other things. I wanted nothing more of you and Enertion to succeed but it’s impossible to feel the same way after what you’ve pulled.

2 Likes

I think in all honesty a personal video from the former CEO of enertion would be a better way of handling this momentous occasion.

Come on @onloop. Talk to the community

Face to face.

If you’re hard enough.

6 Likes

@brenternet & @SeanHacker

Congratulations on your promotion to moderator.

17 Likes

7w5v

1 Like

Hey what about me? I am the worst mod on news

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

^what @dareno said (why not lmao)

second this

<3

:rofl:

10 Likes

Nice. We can be friends now then… :wink:

2 Likes

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

See ya Jaycum you smelly stinky

3 Likes

me too please please

1 Like

Your wish is my command

giphy%20(8)

15 Likes

nice! (expected the shield icon) Didn’t look on the profile

@carl.1 so has everyone the right to be mod now? :rofl:

2 Likes

It was a joke blitzy son

I would rather sit on a cactus than be any way responsible for this place.

3 Likes

awe you’re cute so is that what you do with power :smiling_imp::rofl::rofl:

1 Like