Enertion Official Stock & Shipping Updates

This thread is just full of useless schedules, when they expire there will be another one…

2 Likes

and still… I always catch myself being naive enough to think it’s finally going to happen. We’ve been pulled way to deep into this waiting game, there’s no going back now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I dont have any problem with waiting. I can order and get VESC in a week if i need one right now. I just hate these lies! If you can’t tell when they arrive, say that you don’t know when! Don’t say in june, in june say july and so on… that’s stupid and that’s the thing which makes me rage!

2 Likes

I can understand your frustration but the folks at @carl.1 isn’t clairvoyant. They make the best estimates that they can make. Last batch, the manufacturer mess up the VESC lighting issue, it still works, they could’ve send those out, but they decided not to compromise on quality so they return it and delay the schedule again. And then there’s shipping problem, custom problem etc, all unpredictable. But people still insists on a schedule because that’s just human psychology, they need a due date. My point is this, at the get go we were already informed of the situation and problems. Of all the small companies I’ve worked with or bought from, Enertion is already pretty Informative.

Seriously though, if you desperately need a VESC now just buy it from other vendors so at least you’ll have something to do while waiting for Enertion’s.

1 Like

Like i told, i prefer if you say that to me instead of giving fail information!

Why they use only two caps then? Cause it’s cheaper!

I have a VESC and i know where to buy them if i need them right now. But thats not theme of this thread.

24 posts were split to a new topic: VESC FAQ | How Many Capacitors & What uF

I see thanks! And nordle should just order else where if he has so many problems with Enertion instead of trying to start beef on the forum lol

1 Like

What could a vendor of skatestuff do against customs in your country?

I deleted the post, because I just found out that i have been victim of a scam. Someone found my VESC package and sent me an SMS with information about customs issues and where to pay! Be aware people!!

1 Like

You mind sharing your country and order#?

Any news/update on spc4 to NA

they should be arriving at the US distributor any day now…

Come on USPS or DHL or PURLATOR or UPS hurry up and don’t let me down >:(

order #3221 Utah USA

@onloop do you mind splitting all of this capacitor stuff to a new thread? Just to clean it up a bit

1 Like

Hi onloop, I’m waiting for an order confirmation from eBay. Sent email and msg with no response. I haven’t been provided an order number but delivery on the 22nd at the latest. Located in Sydney Australia.

Awesome! Does this mean that also the vesc orders after the #4037 will start to ship? Thanks for all the work you are doing.

Wonder is scp4 has landed in NA yet :confused:

1 Like

The wait is hard, its a beautiful day here in Vancouver and my friend just received his Raptor yesterday :(… Jealous, come on pro 4 and vesc

Vancouver Canada? It sure is a nice day here. Waiting for my Raptor too lol.