Enertion Official Stock & Shipping Updates

Yea sorry, i should have been more specific… At least this was the case with mono drive r-spec pro+ kit which i ordered. And with all the transparency it felt like they didn’t have such priority than space cells and raptors.

I wish u everything good in the future and hope you’ll get this massive pile of orders out smoothly in the next few weeks.

@onloop how do you ship them out? cap bank already soldered? how’s on motor side?

I’m order number <2200, i.e. vesc order should have been shipped last week. What did happen is that my order status changed from “awaiting shipment” to “awaiting fulfillment”. Does that mean they have been shipped? Anyone got an actual “shipped” status? It’s been for months now.

My Staus changed exactly like yours. Maybe @onloop could give us an insight about what the status means?

Same here, my order status changed from awaiting shipment to awaiting fulfillment. Would love to have some information about what that exactly means.

I received my vesc about 4 days ago. Order #23XX shipped to California. It looks great from what I can tell!

4 Likes

vesc are shipping out… we are manually updating everything… it takes a very long time… sorry for the lack of specific information, email [email protected] for specific questions.

Are you shipping out all orders up to #2836

Hey @onloop are space cell enclosures still shipping today? :slight_smile:

hey michael, it would be great if you can direct this to [email protected]

be sure to put your order number, my staff will be able to help

thanks

Hey @onloop I emailed them last week about this but they just directed me to this page. I know you guys are super busy but I just wanted to check due to the fact that the order that my enclosure is part of has already been set as ‘complete’ in my account on your website so just wanted to make sure I’ll get a tracking number when it’s ready to ship. My order number is 2121 but I can email your support team again if need be.

hey man, please email again

Want me to re-email again about proposed shipping of Space cell to New Zealand via sea?

thx :sleeping:

caps soldered, xt60 for power, wires for motors, no connectors for motors.

Hello…i need change my delay delivey address…please could you confirm my order nr its 3917

He can’t change delivery address because of PayPal rules… You would have to cancel and reorder

And must pay again?

The idea is you cancel get the refund and then place the order again yes

ok…i dont want wait another month i will stay my order old address and after must do to 150 miles one way to pick up :frowning:

1 Like