Enertion R2 100kph

While watching the esk8 awards it was mentioned that @onloop has an R2 that he cracked 100kph with. Can’t find any info on this. Would be fantastic if it could be confirmed… anyone have any info on this or is it urban myth like Bigfoot…?

1 Like

Lmao an R2 as fast as a Nextboard

1 Like

At least the R2 has been seen in the woods. It was mentioned at 44:55 https://youtu.be/cBcP9rLbmjE

Dont know where he got that… @onloop never said that

3 Likes

Maybe with the cross over wheels it can reach somewhere is in 60-70k kph range but unless you went 12s I don’t see it hitting 100kph

1 Like

this is what i heard, dont quote me but r2 with bldc can reach 60km+

so if u put like 12s or even 13s may be

1 Like

Theoretical speeds. Dude in the video said “Jason has had the R2 up to 100kph”. Must be true cause I saw a video (of a guy saying it). I know there is proof locked in a vault with the X-files…

3 Likes

Dude that probably Jay Boston mistake… exect if Moja as gone downhill with is Raptor, which may occur knowing the guy.

1 Like

I saw the video, i don’t know why Jay said that… it makes no sense, fake news i guess

3 Likes

Maybe with VESC6 and raising the ERPM limit?

1 Like

@onloop must know what’s up,

1 Like

Maby the “Loopers” on the R2 club site could clarify?

Surely this is bollocks, its not even possible for it to be able to hit that Speed without modifications. He says you can change it in the android app, obviously Enertion has made an app that lets you change your battery voltage and motor kV while you ride, SICK

3 Likes

yea man its Nano technology tiny little robots rewind your motor while your riding for different kv and they can switch cells from parallel to series depending if you need more range or more power its the future!

6 Likes

Jeez that’s so cool where can we buy things like that? Maybe AliExpress

Just got confirmation there is no R2 banging 100kph. A simple mistake by the host Jay Boston. I was hopeful.

Not out of the woods yet. Jay says the 100kph Raptor2 is real!

. .

3 Likes

2 Likes

yeah but he also said it could be done if he changed the way he built the hubs.

1 Like

Nope, it takes more than the power the Raptor 2 battery delivers to achieve 100kph. It took me 4000W to hit 49mph. The raptor 2 battery is only capable of 3000W.

@MoeStooge

How much much power were you drawing at 57mph?

1 Like