Enertion Raptor Reviews

Has this issue of the badly placed rocker switch been fixed on newer Raptor orders or is this something any new owner needs to worry about? I really pray my rocker switch is centered in the lids switch cut out.

Sh#t. Unlucky mate. At least the protector will cover it up.

A question how hard are you guys pushimg your Raptor to the max. Really unleashing the beast? I want to try if i can Powerslide comfortably with it but don’t want to ruin my new favourite Toy. Also i live in a hilly area should i get a temperature measuring kit or do i never have to worry about overheating?

@michichopf Whats your weight and how many hills are you doing. Its probably more an issue of how steep your hills are and how long they are. The dam thing is unbelievable up hills, buf I cant say Ive done alot of hilas constantly. Thats not to say the thing cant handle it. My rides are a mixtiure of more flat paths then steep inclines. Look at Enertions earlier vids with 10kg back and hes 95kg, Dont specualte just wait and see and you should be pleasantly surprised.

If you have momentum already between down and up I assume it should be fine. Just dont load up on mid hill, just pust more pressue on the motor I would have thought. Also dual would be fhe way to go wifh extra needed torque ans braking.

Don’t worry, it’s a skateboard… It’s meant to be used, not a museum piece. scratches and things like that will happen over time. I really like those protector things though, I think all e boards should have them.

1 Like

Touch the motors to see if they get too hot.

I might try to post videos of me doing tricks on the raptor, I’m just scared cuz it’s a $1700 skateboard lol… Don’t want to screw anything up. On second though I won’t do that. I know I saw Jason doing it but I only have one raptor that I don’t want to screw up from impact. I think I can slide this board but it’s pretty difficult because the wheels are not really optimum for sliding, they are big and grippy. Sliding my normal longboard is sooo much easier. Honestly I think I would NOT do slides or tricks… Unless someone wants to donate me a raptor for me to do tricks on, I’d be happy to do those and post videos. But I don’t want to on my own raptor lol.

Did you get it on video at lesst. Please upload if you did. At least you can hide if. 1.0 didnt come with the packaging guard, but did have a tail guard which does fall off. So mines unprotected at the moment. Reminds me another thing I have to do.

Please dont pull tricks on the Raptor. Your wait for any repairs will kill you. If I was any good ar tricks Id do it as I have 2. Or at least a spare.

1 Like

Exploring my neighborhood on the raptor is so much fun! Found a very peaceful pond, had a bench with a giant bear there. Good photo opportunity.

4 Likes

See my new video, I show the switch more clearly. Not a big issue in my opinion.

Lol sadly I havent. Imma start recording first vids this week

@Dedbny Rhoight as much. I have everything in switzerland from 5% to 35%+ hillgrade. So far i got up each with easy but not pushing it rather gliding up. Kickflip had to be done :grin:. But im gunna leave it at that :wink:

I will visit my parents on a hilltop an shoot some videos, also gunna race my friend on 50m and 100m on his boosted and hia bike.

1 Like

Your mate will be want a Raptor after that ride.

It’s actually easily avoidable…just make sure your battery can’t move…at all.

Nice thing about carbon fiber is it’s fairly easy to fix. Check out some videos on carbon fiber repair. I would definitely fix that as it won’t be the last time you slide on the tail…

Oh awesome, ill look it up. Quick question to everyone: As I said a few posts ago, one of my motors rotates longer and I checked it was the one where the belt is more loose. What do I have to do to even both out, so the other motor rotates longer, if that is even a good thing!? I noticed one motor is pointing a few millimeters more to the ground. I guess its super easy to fix but I have not yet built any skateboard myself, nor am I really practiced in manufacturing stuff :smile: :sunny:

Adjust via three nuts that attach carbon fiber portion of motor mount to blue aluminum portion of motor mount.

1 Like

It’s actually pretty good result considering the battery is only 270wh.

Just got home from 14 days of beautiful vacations… Luckily my Raptor arrived and I had 60 minutes till sunset. Did a quick test ride in my neighborhood. What should i say? “unfuckingfassbar” (unfucking believable)! I only ride real slow due to soft bushings and reduced safty gear (helmet only) but man… so much fun… Will reload this beast and go out tomorrow!

2 Likes

Nice! Yeah, take it slow, get comfortable, wear some gear, then take it FAST!

1 Like