Enertion what is happening there

how can I do that? it says always that I can not include links in my post I try now with preformated quotes around it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fg050tzy1er3ya0/Video%2019.11.19%2C%2011%2050%2022.mov?dl=0

Click copy link. Then copy and paste that link here. :wink:

@skaterino

Have you looked at the fuse to see if itā€™s blown. Pull that plastic part off that says ā€œFUSEā€ and see. Thatā€™s the antispark and could be why youā€™re not getting power. Just spit balling until I watch the video.

You got me :grin::joy:

Unity page now shows Amazon availability and not accepting pre orders anymore, interesting.

A blog post would be fantastic @onloop

Remove that white ribbon cable from the BMS to the unity, connect the switch directly on the unity and go from thereā€¦ Most likely your BMS is fried

I like thinking about what Jason is up to.

He doesnā€™t seem to want to be in the public eye, does he go into the office still? Is there a office still?If he does go in what the gat dang doodly heck does he do all day. I donā€™t care what it is I just want to know. Does he still esk8 regularly?

I kinda give up on Enertion when Jason does (you all did long ago I know). As long as he is there and still trying I have hope, but at this point I have no idea wether he has given up or not. Iā€™d presume not.

1 Like

5 Likes

He worked from home, I remember the videos and itā€™s all drop shipping Thatā€™s How I got my unity and now what is done with unities to amazon in America to avoid Australian protection laws and previous customers with problems :man_shrugging:

The real people that would know are the high end builders like kaly, bio boards and lacroix be interesting what esc they switch to or rather, if their supplys from enertion have stopped.

He probably got a normal job so he can just sell unities on the side the plus side is this forum is still being payed for

3 Likes

Why would he shut it down itā€™s worth millions :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Quite a thing to just avoid. Thatā€™s our money!

3 Likes

Carl perhaps you could let us know where we could go now for replacement wheels when our Raptor 2.1ā€™s require replacement? I heard there was an American based supplier Enertion was working with? Thx.

Your only hope is to find pre-owned sleeves

1 Like

I had the same problem. Board died while riding (at 18mph). No help from Enertion. The issue is the BDS PCB. The Power Switch passes thru the BDS Board, I made and uploaded a Video how to fix this. Itā€™s easy found HERE