Esk8.de | Trampa | eMTB | direct drive gearbox | 2x 6374/200kV sensored | 10S/4P | VESCs

woa, love the version with that motor cover - very smooth how all plates and cover got the exact same radius. does that motor cover increase or decrease motor sound noise?

1 Like

Agreed. That looks very clean and compact. I’d also like to know if there is a noticeable sound reduction from those motor covers. Maybe you could do a comparison video?

The Gear wheel was a little bite to strong, the free spin was not so good,

you can hear by the another motor was it better.

I think the motor cover was a little bit reducing the motor sound

but the Gearbox was louder.

1 Like
2 Likes

I think that was not loud ???

Yeah that was Grease :joy:

3 Likes

I imagine the next step (to increase the stealthy look) would be to somehow hide the motor wires… perhaps they could run along the casing/mount and then elegantly make their way up to the board haha

just my 5cent idea anyways :smiley:

3 Likes

About this i have afterwards but you must have a little bit flex by the wires.

To short was not good.

And when the wires was by side, so can tear the wires.

But i must looking when i make the wires longer and make

two drill hole under the Board and going with the wires so n the Box.

Uploading…

5 Likes

I have ordered a new Trampa for the next Projekt for our Store. That was a alternate before we have enough tested the new system. I am waiting at time for the Aluminium Parts that i became back from anodize. So long i have a litle time to built this.

Have a good time.

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

I think that´s not to loud ?

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

I ride with a Friend in Munich and he have a Trampa with Hobbywing Ezrun MAX6-V3 Brushless ESC 160A and Motors from Maytech and 8S Lipos And we want testing the acoustic different between Ezrun to VESC

2 Likes