Esk8.de | Trampa | eMTB | direct drive gearbox | 2x 6374/200kV sensored | 10S/4P | VESCs

I ride my Trampa with Gearbox and VESC with 10S

1 Like

And we testing the Brake too.

1 Like

I have build a Box for the VESC for Trampa, that was a Prototype in 3D Print.

6 Likes

@esk8, that milling is way to much. The trucks are vulnerable to breaking apart. They will fail sooner than later.

Frank

Thank you for the reference But this is just a box which comes on top of the board It’s just an idea. Because to me the square Butter bread box not so pleasing. Who would like to have the STL file can the box itself print.

2 Likes

rip product lmao

1 Like

1 Like

I have became today the parts back from the Anodizing.

i think Black is beautiful :joy:

4 Likes

he is talking about the truck milling - not the box

Yes, that was the Motor Holder for the Gearbox in Black Anodized

1 Like

@esk8 great work, what pitch are you using? And you made all the dimensioning or just hopped for the best?

1 Like

We have testing the Gearbox in many dimensions, and Material but they al wanted the strongest and fastest Board. More Power more Speed. But when you going on maximum Speed you lose many Power. When you want more Power for Hill Climbing you lose by Speed. You can using by the Gearbox a translation from 12/65T=1:5,41, 11/65T=5,90,13/65T = 5 ore 11/60= 5,45, 12/60= 5, 13/60=4,61 When you using one 70T Gearwheel than was the diameters from the Box so big that the Motor stand over the Wheel. With this Gearbox i think i build, a very good mixture of speed and power. But in first for me was that i can use the MTB in dirt and dust. But the drive and motor do not suffer. Because on the road I can also ride with the Longboard. I will make 3 versions, with Motor and VESC, with Motors and only the Gearbox with Trucks. In the first time i build for the Superstars Wheels the Gearbox. I hope you like it

3 Likes

But why milling the trucks ? I think this is the main issue. And hard work for you !

I want make the POM-gearwheel build with bearings for exactly spinning. And with the Ring on the Truck, you can fixed the Motor holder in that position what you want, you was not fixed one one Position.

2 Likes

I have today build the first Gearbox in black anodized. I hope you like it ?

9 Likes

I make two version, one in Aluminium blank and one black anodized. the anodizing was not cheap :confounded: i became the inovice and the Parts cost 8-12.-€ per piece.:grin:

6 Likes

Why are you still ignoring the warnings from trampa (the developer/ engineer team behind the truck) when they say that the trucks will break sooner than later? Sounds reckless and like a big risk for your customer considering that you are selling them.

5 Likes

If you can read, the axes are general Vulnerable to break. I have unfortunately no broken hanger so I have allowed myself from nowind to borrow a picture.

And we testing how much KG you can loaded on a original hanger and how much on the milling hanger. The test results coming soon. Who ever has built a Board knows that not everything is perfect at the beginning. that’s why we have several Boards in the test.

3 Likes