[EU] Belgium Webshop update

Hey guys

I updated the webshop :slight_smile:

Some feedback would be great! If you find spelling mistakes or just weird things let me know :wink:

I need to add some more products for now I mostly added maytech products.

I made a 5% discount code for eSK8.builders members: :facepunch:

esk8.builders

5 Likes

Looks good. Not yet interested in any of the parts so I haven’t checked out the ordering process. Keep adding more products and look into stocking some FOCBOX when available. Seems like there is always demand for them in the EU.

1 Like

Why did you choose to carry htd 3M pulleys and kits instead of 5m?

Chances that it’ll be a hot seller are pretty slim.

2 Likes

Will you be selling the Maytech HUBS in the future as well?

1 Like

Hey yes I know 5M would be better, they came standard as 3M from maytech but I’m designing 5M pulleys :wink: Stay tuned!

1 Like

Yes the 90mm hub will be online in a couple of days :slight_smile:

1 Like

I added some more products:

Maytech hubs @Seikeau Trucks for hub’s Pulley cover Prototype enclosure (Some feedback? :wink: ) Hub motor combo Updated the pictures from the Mountainboard kit

1 Like

I have a suggestion that perhaps you can add related parts when you view a part.

Site looks good, keep it up.

1 Like

About the enclosure, I’m not sure you will sell any without giving the inside dimensions. :slight_smile:

https://electricboardsolutions.com/collections/mechanical-parts/products/enclosure

1 Like

Haha yes, that’s true :wink: but it’s a prototype and at the moment it doesnt fit fit anything haha. My printer max dimension are 20x20x20 cm so probably there will not be place for more than 2 x 3slipo packs and a vesc :wink:

1 Like

The website looks very good. Well done. Keep it up! :wink: For the enclosure you can think about a CR-10, I have it and it prints well (printing board 30x30x40cm). I am going to try ABS for enclosure soon.

1 Like

Nice, will keep in mind :wink:

ok, sorry for reopening the old thread but I guess I should share my experiences with @e.board_solutions

I bought Orangatang test pulleys and XCar ESC from frederick last week…the parcel was dispatched really quickly, I had a bit of a problem with wrongly ordered thing…Frederick answered in few minutes and everything was solved quickly :slight_smile: All came nicely packed, everything seems fine :slight_smile: Cant w8 to test it on my 2nd esk8 :slight_smile: 6 stars out of 5

I just thought it would be nice to share my experience if there was someone wondering, if the shop is ok :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I can agree with aigenic. The shop is more than OK. Frederic is doing his best :wink:

2 Likes

@aigenic @pjotr47 Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

1 Like

By far the best eskate parts webshop for EU and specifically netherlands! He speaks dutch so it’s ideal for dutch builders. The shipping is also a big plus because from the US you’ll have 40+ shipping cost.

1 Like

Nice! Was looking for pulleys today for the motor. Now I found it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks bro :slight_smile:

In total ordered for more than 500 euro’s I believe, Everything in perfect condition. Except for 2 Vesc’s, they failed during motor initializing and he solved this problem asap.

Friendly guy, and trustworthy

3 Likes