[EU] Diyeboard motor

If anyone is interested I will put my 2 aps 6355 motors for sale tomorrow.I need to clean them up a little before taking pics. These are unsensored 190kv motors. I used them for about 450kms and put them on sale because I’ve bought 2 6364 sensored motors.

1 Like

Would like some 6355 motors so I can do the upgrade with both in reverse, PMed you :slight_smile:

Haha sorry it will help a lot on the future upgrade I will do when the esc dies, Im guessing it might hold until spring and then I will have to upgrade to vecs and a new remote

How mucho?

Was thinking about 80euro for both. I prefer to sell them both. @sanderfu already asked so if he doesn’t take them ill let you guys know.

Take a picture(esc) I want to build a four wheel drive… I need a secound one 1.1

I cannot do it right now because i am at work right now. I’ll think about it when i am back home. The ESC is ok but you’ll need to have some soldering skills to solder the phase wire again , i’ll show you what i mean on the pics i’ll send to you.

i will fix them …I’m sinking that’s okay what is your price for the ESC?

Hello , sorry man , i am back at wotk and forgot to take some pics. You can have it for 15Euro , i’ve got 2 focboxes and 2 vescs and the meantime and do not need it anymore.

The esc is for belt drive?

Sorry ü Need ornly 1.1esc whif power button.

@JLabs One question before your sale starts, will your bluetooth module work with the flipsky 4.12 vesc? If anyone else know feel free to chip in aswell