(EU) - Group Buy - Cheap Hub Motor Set 90 mm CANCELED

Thanks or the answer! I was wondering if I could go with just one VESC for both motors (the dual Maytech one + shipping is too expenvive as I’ve got a really tight budget), but as far as I can understand it’s not possible.

I think the best solution for my idea (a very “light” build for low speed in the city) is a single hub motor, although I haven’t been able to find one anywhere (i’d need the whole kit for front and rear truck). I did notice the maytech kit, but many people told me it’s not reliable… I am waiting for Torque Boards to put their Single Hub motor kit back in stock but it’s been a long time and they still haven’t. I’d love to buy the hubs of this topic but I’d waste my money because I don’t really have much knowledge yet and I believe I should start with a single hub + a single VESC… :roll_eyes:

In my opinion depends on the budget you have. I am not sure you will save money with the single hub motor kit from torque boards. To me the simple and cheap but still good solution for you would be this hub motors plus the the dual esc they sell which is already paid with the remote. In future you can always upgrade to dual VESC (you need two) or the dual Maytech VESC (only one needed). The kit I suggested would be plug and play. Other option two VESC from hobbyKing. A guy here is selling two of them brand new for not a lot.

I already have asked Jason, and it’s not possible without adaptator or soldering to the pins, anyway I plugged mine without sensors and the hubs have even more torque then ! You just have to push start so you don’t get anny cogging so no need for sensors imo

It’s. The board in the middle with dual FOCBOX running the hubs in FOC

3 Likes

Hi @ElskerShadow, I think I will solder it. You built inspire mine. It is going ti be similar, very similar:smirk:

1 Like

Hi! I was wondering. Any news from Jason about the new offer? Thx

not yet - but i wrote a reminder. Let you guys know as soon as i have something :+1:

1 Like

Edited first post with new price! We get a better deal from then if we reach 10!

Let me know guys, we´re much cheaper now with 135€ per full hubmotor set including front truck and wheels - that´s basically a gift right now! Including shipping to your door :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As I said if we can make it quick I am in. So for the moment 1 for me! :wink:

@TarzanHBK 1 @rey8801 1 @caprabianca ? @Jammeslu ? @stormboard1 ? @LukePL ? @speedfreak ? @Haimindo 1

who else is in? :slight_smile:

Came on guys! Don’t be shy :grin:

Im in if we get it for that price :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice! 7 more to go!

Was wondering if it was possible to order a normal dual belt drive kit to avoid tax. Of course I may be the only one so I will pay full price

I can´t mix that to get to the 10 hub kits. We definitely need at least 10 sets of hubs.

Are you sure you want a dual belt kit? Pretty useless without their dual belt ESC with these 270kv Motors…

Probably going to run 8s with erpm limit with focboxes so the will be fine. More worried about my hills here in Sweden

What’s the reputation on these hubs then? Seen them everywhere on clones

I would like this set, count me in.

This will be shipped to my door for 135 EUR right?

I’d get them within two weeks?

For the shipping It usually takes 7-10 days from China + the EU shipping to your door. I also need them fast since is the last part I need to complete the board:grin: 135 EUR shipped to your door (only EU, I guess). @TarzanHBK if I say something wrong please correct me. Just try to help and make it faster.

2 Likes

Sweet. I am currently running these hubs but the 250 watt version from Wowgo board with FOCBOX. Together with 10s2p Sanyo battery from Meepo board. I am maxing top speed at 34 km now.

motor min 60.0 A motor min -45.0 A battery max 45.0 A battery min -15.0 A

Still need to bypass the bms which I think should give me 40 kph. Or maybe these 250 watt motor simply can’t and these 1000 watt motors will.

To me in the cheap zone they are the more reliable one. @diyeboard is the company behind it and they sell it to wowgo, meepo, verreal ecc… so there are a lot of good reviews on them. Moreover on the website they should be the stronger version 500W compare to 250W presents on the pre-built boards.

1 Like