Europe Thanksgiving Torqueboards Truck Buy Full - 9/9

Thanksgiving doesn’t really move man…

1 Like

i’ve never kept track of it lol. never been important to me :joy:

we don’t have it here in ireland

@monkey32 any chance you could bring a deck back?

Depends on the responses to the following questions… 1))what’s the deck 2) do you mind paying more for shipping in Europe Bigger box /higher weight 3) do you mind paying me for this service 20 euro ferry service

Alright gents, conversed with senior Torque and have prices.

50 euros per set

• 15 euro shipping
  • 4.5% PayPal fee ( if no friends and family) Comes out to 68 euros per set shipped.

This is more 20 euros less per set than if you ordered individually directly from DIY electric skate to Spain and then you are also saving yourself import taxes ( usually euros 6-15 euros). So I guestimate 20-30 euro savings per pair.

3 Likes

I’m definitely in, do you need me to PM you for my request to count?

Alright gents there is one more spot…claim it now or not. Only doing 10 sets.

I’ll take it

If anyone bails, hit me up Hunter. I’m too damn slow :roll_eyes:

Alright you both are in. The buy is now closed.

1 Like

Woo10charoo! :wink:

Just updated at the top of thread… Please read…I am postage shy and don’t want to get caught using my money to send you dudes stuff ( it adds up) so I have bumped up the price two euros. Sorry gents.

The sooner I have the funds in my account the sooner I will place the order gents. Hoop to.

Here is the Sheets Document I will use to update with tracking and what-not. and finally this to get the juices flowing…

1 Like

Schweet! Just sent you payment. Will now find something to do with my life whilst I wait for these to get here…

woaahhh, make roooom for one moarrr. I pay instantly :sweat:

will have payment tomorrow :slight_smile:

@monkey32 sent you a PM

You have PM :slight_smile:

One more day to pay ladies, then I will be ordering and charging 15 euros more per set…( I charge 15 euros to front loans)

1 Like