Evolve Battery Upgrade Service (EU Only)

Kevin did my bamboo gt upgrade really good bloke, everything was perfect. He is making a new pack for my diy board next :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow you use lead free solder? Why? Most people don’t use it as its more difficult to work with. Thanks for going to the effort of making these videos. Its like discovery channel ‘how its made’

1 Like
1 Like

Just got this bad boy out to his new owner!

For a Carbon Gen 1. 10s6p!

5 Likes

new enclosure or how does he wants to get this in there :smiley:

It’s a Gen 1 so it’s a massive long enclosure. The only thing is you need a neoprene or rubber gasket to raise it slightly… About 8mm

I thought only 10s5p is possible with the gen1 - but nice :slight_smile:

You’re thinking of the Carbon GT, this is a Gen 1 Carbon… The long one with the kick tail.

A Jesus! You´re right, i haven´t seen one of these before :smiley:

2 Likes

Latest Jay Boston video up on YouTube now, definitely worth a watch featuring yours truly :wink:

2 Likes

Hello, I need a bamboo battery

hy kevin can i buy a battery for my evolve gt bamboo?

He is very busy at the moment

When will it be available?

He has about 40 batteries to complete if I’m not mistaken. I would say he’ll be available again sometime in Autumn, if at all.

There’s a few other very good builders on the forum You can ask @koralle , he can make whatever you wan’t

1 Like

This guy too, cant vouch for his work but we all have to start somewhere and those prices are decent.

1 Like

Thank you for notice

I have some packs in the making, but can also chime in a few more for next month for EU people. Shoot me a PM what you need and we take a look :wink:

Hello I would need a battery for my GT bamboo with greater range than it would cost me and how long you would deliver