Evolve Battery Upgrade Service (EU Only)

Had a carbon in for an upgrade last night…

4 Likes

Holy crap! I’m busy! :confused:

2 Likes

I’m going to be able to build a house out of these soon! :confused:

4 Likes

This one’s a bit of a beast! :confused:

7 Likes

Just a heads-up guys, if you order your #evolveBatteryUpgrade now, as I’m so swamped with orders and my wife is insisting I join in with the holiday festivities ( :frowning: ), I won’t have time to get it done before the new year so it’ll be ready second week in January 2018 :thumbsup:

2 Likes

http://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/3X/6/0/60aa5229915d9540ff75725c2e254cf2264acddf_1_690x388.jpg

Is that an arduino module you are using to trick the evolve bms or is that just an older version of evolves stuff?

You mean the voltmeter? :yum:

1 Like

It looked like an arduino nano… lol

Yeah, it’s a voltage display :wink:

This is how easy it is to spot weld using my DIY Car Battery Powered Spot Welder :wink:

3 Likes

Two more Evolve battery upgrade packs completed! All shipped out! On to the next 10! :confused:

3 Likes

It’s amazing how much people need this service !

1 Like

I know! I’m swamped :confused:

It’s always nice to get positive feedback…:grin:

5 Likes

Wow so much faster than a soldering iron

Kevin is super nice, he always responds quickly to your questions and he provided detailed instructions about how to connect the battery to the BMS, even he marketed the cables to know which one is which. He also sent the package very quickly and very well packed. About the battery itself, great work, he knows what is doing. The pack is unbelievable, seriously, I’m astonished. You can go uphill in full speed, don’t worry, the sag is almost non existent and the power is constant. The range is crazy too. The only thing that I’m a little bit sad is that I’ve been riding the stock crappy battery for almost a year, I wish I would get this in day one. I’m so happy right now, I can go whatever I want without worrying about the range. I recommend to every one who has an Evolve to contact to Kevin an order a new one. Kevin is the man! Thank you very much!

7 Likes

Some progress on another 10s4p pack…

Got a 10s6p 30q pack to do next!

5 Likes

Where do you get the nickel strips like that? That would help me so much :smiley:

2 Likes

A bit of a beast is on the way! :laughing:

#18650 #10s6p

5 Likes
5 Likes