Evolve Skateboards - New Board - GT Carbon!

Check out this video that I found

My worry is that a lot of people are going to be shocked with the price. I’ve talked to a retailer here in the UK who tells me it will be launching around £1700 which is an insane amount of money. Especially once it gets converted to $$$.

Far out of my price range, but looks amazing for those who can afford it!

I don’t think any of the prices will be a straight conversion. I think thats why they haven’t released the price – thats all they’ve been getting asked for the past month lol

Someone said at one point it would be based off of the taxes and duties or something…so I think everyone will be getting a cost based off of how hard it is to get the board to their distributor I guess. I’m hoping it won’t be over 2k for a base model…still no ones sure of how its gonna actually work. We shall see in about 12 hours when the AUS pre order goes live and possibly all others too.

Edit: Oh wow 1700 euros is onlyabout $1900. Thats about in line with what the gizmag review said. Either they are selling everything as a package to justify the price or going to give us various options…but dont think it will just be that price. Im ready to drop 2k though

My quote wasn’t in Euros it was in Pounds (£). If you did a direct conversation then after tax it would be about $2400 USD.

yep £ to dollars will kick the shit out all yor wallets.

but wait here is a thought… spend that same amount on two nice boards that you build and the tools to build them, so you can ride with a friend, AND can upgrade later AND have 400 left over for a nice vacation or big night out on the town… .priorities i guess

Well fuck @outsider that does hurt lol… If it were to be a conversion that would mean $3350 AUD which HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt will be the price if their doing direct conversions. But yeah if its over 2k I’m likely going to build my own in addition to the Raptor…

Think about that though NO ONE other than the richest would spend over 2k for this thing…I’d only be willing to drop 2k if it included street and AT wheels. I dont think your retailer has the final price right because they’ve claimed they haven’t even finalized it yet…unless he got super recent news.

Usually we get screwed in the UK with prices so it may be slightly less in Australia and the US but it won’t be a huge margin.

I got the information from Evolve Skateboards UK, so I would say that it’s very reliable!!

Damn, well like gizmag said I believe the highest will be 1950 for US…which hopefully includes both AT and street configs. We (well I, since I leave on the East coast US) shall see tonight – somewhat… It will be the 25th in AUS and in Asia so if its a direct conversion for evolve asia we’ll know

1 Like

Who’s psyched for the release!?!

I’m psyched to see the prices…that can shut shit down real fast lol

HOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT THATS CHEAPPPPPPPPP (if converted to USD)

2000$ aus is like 1500$$ usa

I know!!! lolololol so happy omg…wow. Really hope that is a direct conversion.

Best day ever bitches

NOW the only issue I see is we can’t get multiple street wheels :frowning:

Based on the evolve AU pricing on the bamboo street the direct conversion would be below what the USA sells it for. $989 (price of USA store) vs $823 (conversion) It cost’s quite a bit to get it across to the USA and you pay for that. Most likely the same for GT

let me look into this

Hope usa will keep same price

the USA site is down right now but I hope what I said is wrong