Evolve Skateboards - New Board - GT Carbon!

its certainly the most crap thread on the forum…

3 Likes

LOL. I was going to agree but then I found a thread about some bloke giving a camera away for instagram followers and youtube subscribers or something.

2 Likes

fairly good call.

So Evolve have put these up. Taken 6 weeks ago. Excitement is growing

5 Likes

Didn’t see that second photo :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: COME ON ALREADY SHIP!!! :smiley:

1 Like

@Mr_Mahal has there been any more updates on the raptor batch? I saw one guy in the third batch thread had a board and no battery?

Best to check the Raptor third batch thread, I would quote Jason’s latest reply but it is quite big. Basically, batteries are in the US but have not gotten to the distributor yet. The carrier has gone MIA but someone told him that it should get to the distrib by Sunday somehow…Raptor’s need VESCs, the 100 batch he got had an LED light on the wrong way or something. He said the VESCs worked but that one light didn’t, so it should be getting back to him a week from now – obviously pushing delivery dates down the line.

So it’s looking like I will get the Raptor and the GT at the same time lol

1 Like

For the evolve gt what is the difference between 83 mm and 32T and 83mm and 38T ?? Which one is better

It’s not a matter of better, just different outcomes. The 32T has more top speed, it’s the only where you can speeds 36kmh and above. The 38T has more 20-30% more torque but the highest speed it can reach is 35kmh with the 97mm wheels. Evolve has a speed chart that explains it

1 Like

Kind of. :wink: It was a fault by their assembling crew in US, but that’s the past and should not happen again I guess:

2 Likes

I :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2: second that

1 Like

I have one pre-ordered and i check this thread 24/7 lol and i have seen all 106o+ posts…yeah i know…lol

it actually broke my browser once or twice.

Create a thread with ladies on ek8s and then you’ll see how fast it will explode…

2 Likes

What happened if you have 32t on your board and you select 38t in the control??? That my question???

What going to happen???

You’ll get inaccurate speed and distance measurements, nothing else

Should have had them built in China. :smile:

So cool wish that they had stock​:neutral_face::neutral_face:

Holy cow! How did that happen? Was it during a ride? Or during charging? Or not being charged/used at all?