Evolve Skateboards - New Board - GT Carbon!

10-15. 15 if you take the time to get both belts correctly tensioned and give everything a clean while you are at it. An hour is a long way off the mark, regardless of basic mechanical aptitude.

Yeah 10-15 min easy…

Btw guys check out my new skate3sixty vid. Now with music, logo and cuts.

Feel free to hit like, subscribe and share.

1 Like

Hey @Jinra or @Ermac-514 do you know of aftermarket belts for AT?

Feel free to like, subscribe and share please.

Is that in 360.

Yeah filmed with 360fly

4k coming soon.

Did you ever manage to fix this? I’ve had my GT only three days and the blue on-off toggle switch no longer lights up. Charger still “red” but board body not heating up as if it isn’t charging.

It did stop on its own after 4kms of riding yesterday. I assumed it had overheated but maybe a loose connection or bad solder?

Does anyone know the size of the DC charging plug? I want to buy a generic fast charger but I don’t have calipers to measure the dimensions of the DC jack. I suspect it is the 2.5mm variety but unsure…

I’ll check my charger when I get home, you might want to remind me in 3 hours though :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! that would be a huge help

5.5 x 2.15 is the measurement

Thanks heaps! Now I can get a charger from aliexpress for half the price as the evolve ones…

1 Like

Do you have a link for that Ali express fast GT charger?

Evolve has been sold out.

Does this one work?

1 Like

When you guys get that quick charger…can you let us know how it works on the CGT?

I’m not sure which one I need to get

Is its 42v 4a charger with a USA plug?. I would order one from Aliexpess if some one can verify which one i should get.

This is the one I’m thinking, specify the DC 55 21 plug type. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-36V-42V-4A-Li-ion-Battery-Charger-E-bike-fast-charger-Aluminum-housing-charger/422328869.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.261.bPjTLs

I’ve also seen a charger $10 cheaper on ebay that seems like it would work and it’s 4.5A

Yeah no probs. Will probably take weeks to get to me though…

Shared my thoughts about the remote

4 Likes

Thanks for your insight. Very much appreciated.

More videos please…your helping me through my difficult waiting period. :wink:

What gloves you wearing??