FatBoy Nano Urethane Gear Drive 1:2.6

Lovely machining as always

1 Like

That should fit on 230/240 :slight_smile: @3DServisas could consider this and make it as limited edition :smiley:

@Kug3lis Is there a time limit on the nano drive group buy pre order price? Dont get paid till next week and I saw the price reduction for the pre orders. I don’t want to miss out but my Esk8 budget is tapped out for the week

:wink:

papa kugs told you they would be fine didn’t he? Nice work as always. Yet to play with gear drives but its on my agenda.

1 Like

What wheels are these?

SEÑOR PEPE 90MM - 78A :wink:

1 Like

Always like you designs, you are a very good mechanic.

Hey, I am very interested in the nano gear drives that you have but I have a few questions. First, how much do these weigh? Will I be able to rock the tb218 trucks with the 6380 170kv motors or do I have to go 6374. How often will I have to lubricate the gears and should I be worried about the plastic gear breaking? Last, when will the group buy price end and when are they going to ship? Thank you so much and keep up the amazing work

Anyone know what kind of screws these are?

Forgot to loctite :grimacing: lost one on my first ride

Looks like an m4 x 12…?

1 Like

@dougpage @Bobby

What group buy price are you takling about?! :joy:

€200 excl. vat? That has been the price the whole time. @Kug3lis also confirmed that it’s not a sale price multiple times.

1 Like

Screw M4X10mm . Use Loctite 243 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Loctite 638 will be added to a set.

2 Likes

Hi @3DServisas and @Kug3lis

I had a few questions before i placed an order with you guys…

So are these nano gear drive in stock? are the focbox unity hearsinks in stock? are the bergmeister converter gear/cog in stock?

If any of the above are not in stock id like to know when they will be back in stock and ready for shipping to the UK?

thanks JJ

FatBoy Nano Urethane Gear Drive , Bergmeister Pneumatic Wheel Adapter and Unity Heatsink Plate estimated delivery end of March.

2 Likes

As you can appreciate i dont want to order something (like many people here have and wait over 2 years for the board/parts to be delivered)

**… so can you tell me what you mean by estimated? ** 50% chance of delivery estimated ? the back orders will start to be delivered end of march? new orders will be delivered end of march if ordered today?

I had made a price list of all my future eskate purchases. Last I checked it was around 305 dollars shipped. Price lowered to 252 shipped recently. 3dservisas already messaged me but thanks for your concern

1 Like

don’t worry @3DServisas have realistic delivery estimates

8 Likes

appreciate the input sk8l8r